Dyno results on Kelford cams

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

elhsupra

Not sure is this is better here or the feedback section.
I have been out of town for a month or two but just got back in time to dyno my car this weekend. I have only swaped the exhaust cams so far. I plan put the intake cams and run though normal break-in over the next month or so.

Run 2 was the best of my before runs.
Runs 3 and 4 were with the exhaust cams.
The A/F was much richer. If I would have had a piggyback controller, I probably could have got it tweaked for more power especially at the top end. Biggest gain looks like around 5700-5800 @ +13 hp. I expect as much or more of a gain with the intake cams as a little more air in the motor should lean it just a little. Then I will be looking at a SAFC, MAFT, or something else to fine tune the mixture.
edit: Cam 207-S1
Thanks to Kevin @ Kelford Cams

238 RWHP is excellent. So u just have exhaust cam on the dyno and nothing else? What year is the V8 motor? and what car is this in Supra?

Forgot to put the cam. Its a 207-S1. I know this is for a supercharger setup, but my goal is to add one in the next year. Something similar to a Lextreme Vortech setup. Here is a scan of the specs card:

Had to replace the neg terminal on the battery, so it only ran for about 3-4 days. Prior to that it ran for almost a week.

Car: 82 Supra
Engine: 92 LS400 1UZFE
Transmission/Clutch: 89 Supra turbo R154 5 spd, CRS Belhousing/flywheel, ACT clutch
Intake: K&N cone filter, OEM 1UZFE for everything else
Exhaust: Custom 4-1 headers(1-5/8 to 2-1/2), dual catalytic convertors, y to a singe 3 inch to a single in/dual out magnaflow muffler
Fuel: Walbro 255lph inline pump, OEM for everything else
Ignition: NGK iridium plugs, OEM 1UZFE for everything else
ECU/wiring: 100% OEM

Didn't feel like starting a new thread, but does anybody know if the Kelford cams can swap in without swapping out the ECU as well? Does it matter if they're for both VVT and non VVT-I engines alike?

As long as the extra breathing doesn't peg the air meter it should self tune itself .. Or have too much duration to drop vacuum, effecting idle ..