1UZ n/a engine dyno results

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
1UZ-MX83,
Different car and engine. Will be running in the OzBoss series at Wakefield on 26/27/28 October.

vvillium3,
I am quite prepared to point people in the right direction but you would learn more by doing some research into the development of Coventry Climax and Cosworth engines. It is all there.
I will sell you an engine though :wink:

Okay, thanks for the suggestion. I will look into that.
I wish I could afford that monster. Must be a blast to drive once you wind that motor up....

To point out that this is not a streetable engine, this is the car it is fitted to 579kg (1273lb) less driver and fuel.
The need for power will never end in you. Won't it? 500 bhp for 1237 lb car...Umh! That's a monster similar like a full weight SC400 at a mere 1500 hp. 200 mph is a piece of cake.

Cribbj,
You're perfect in explaining about the Stage 1, Stage II, Stage III. How about tatt..tatt..tatt..tatt? I love the sound of it but to ask me to use a Stage III, even Stage II cams for a daily driver, let me think twice.

Steve,
Never met the horsepower I didn't like !

Toysrme,
The car was factory built in the UK. I only have a couple of pics during the engine fit up.

i think my favorite part is the fact that that engine is worth more in its build-up that most of the cars on this forum. yet after all that work its rockin' the OEM cam sprockets. bawahahahaha
classic!

btw, more power than the new M3's v8, probably less expencive to buy too nice.

Steve,
Never met the horsepower I didn't like !

that's on track or on the road?
I can agree on the track,
but I 've been streetlegal cosworth & hayabusa turbo kitcars that really got my adrenalin pumping though (not in a good way)

Question Erol,

What's the hight of the cam covers compared to stock ones?

grtz Thomas

Hmm interesting

have they (camcovers) got scavange pump stage on your engine? or do you think they will be OK on a wet-sump?

grtz Thomas

No - no scavenge from cam box/heads.
The only problem I can see on a wet sump engine is provision for breathers.
Our engine is sealed and breathes through the main scavenge pump.

Well I supose 2 breather pipe take-offs can be plumbed in somewhere.

I ran into another small interferance problem with the airfeed into the intercooler stack on top of the engine, and might be interested but need to do additional measuring before I can say anything for sure.

thanx for the info Erol!

grtz thomas

theres a video on v-eight.com forums in the prjects section. id link it diretcly here, but the bandwidth would kill me. if you really want to see it, youll need to register there :(

ill get off my ass an put it on you-tube one day!

still waiting for the youtube clip ed,

for some reason I cannot login on v-eight anymore... (think it's compu related at my side at, only do car forums at work :)

grtz Thomas