1UZ n/a engine dyno results

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Not quite stock David ! Rev limiter is set at 9200.
Rods, pistons,12.5 comp, cams, cam buckets, springs, 36mm inlet, 32mm exh, raised ports, 50mm slide plate itb's, siemens piezo crystal injectors, exhaust, dry sump, motec m800, motec 8 channel cdi, etc, etc.
Running 98 octane pump fuel.

That should make that open wheeler go.

A sound grab when it was at 9000 rpm would be fantastic.

Any races planned for WA?

Erol, that's one of the nicest, flattest torque curves I've seen in a loooong time; it just doesn't want to quit does it? Is this that new motor you've been building from the ground up?

The first motor you posted about awhile back was basically just a stock long block from a junkyard pull that you slapped intake/exhaust & dry sump on and ran it, right?

How much head porting did you do with this new one, and what kind of cam profiles are you running?

I think you've really awakened the potential that's in this motor, sorta like the guys did back in the 90's with the 2JZ-GTE.

Do I dare ask how much has been invested in this monster? Any wives reading the forums, hehe?

138hp/L is no joke, that's over double the factory ouput and puts most supecharged and turbo 1uz's to shame. Do you think a 400hp version would be streetable?

very nice indeed!

4 questions if you don't mind

did you spin the trumpets yourself? 70degrees eliptical I assume?
did you weld up the ports for remachining?
how steep is the angle now?
and you didn't mention cams so....?

I agree on the soundtrack for us. that must be done Erol.

grtz Thomas

Loz King,
Better yet, we will be running at Winton on 25/26 August. Come along and you can hear for real. It's not that far from Melbourne.

Striker,
Port roof raised 4mm, floor is untouched. Cams are 330 deg, .430" lift.
Will try and get sound track when next out testing.

Have to go, the end of the Hungarian GP on tv is close.

I want to add my 2 cents here and say awesome. Very nice torque cure, thats the way it should be. I have a few questions myself if you don't mind.

1. What did you tune the intake and exhaust lengths for??? Are they tuned for the same rpm band as each other, or are they spread out through out the rev range.

2. What are your gas velocities at max HP and max TQ?

3. Who designed your cam lobe specs, and who did the cam work?

Once again, nice job. I would love to hear that baby too. It's a long drive from Michigan, USA to Winton, Australia though....