dyno results for supercharged 98 GS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

speed_addict

JPI modified my RMM kit. He did a custom return fuel setup with a FPR that Lextreme sells here and an in tank walbro pump. Still running stock injectors and using the split second piggyback. With other cars I've turbo'd/supercharged I always upgraded the injectors except for this one. I forgot to add that we're running a Snoth Meth kit also. Upgraded the tq converter also. We're running 8 psi. With custom JPI headers, he was able to make 394 hp and 337 tq total. What do you guys think? This motor is definately new to me but I've had several turbo cars including a 450whp truck I'm building now.

dyno results

21.jpg

AMAZING WORK--I AM JEALOUS!!--I have my supercharger and motor now I and I would love to see some more engine pictures on your bracing and bracketry...I am doing something very similiar....but I am considering a water to air cooler for stop and go in traffic just in case of too much heat....I will be very happy to send you pics when I get closer to finishing it....

Owww, what's that fluttering sound? Does it have a bypass valve? And what kind of supercharger is that? Looks like a clockwise rotation vortech, maybe a v-1 from the 5.0 kit.

but great numbers, WOW