UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
no, they are not the same. Same bolt patters, different lenght of input shaft.

I got one W series bellhousing yesterday. Turned out pretty good, but he could only do one because I need to fix a couple of spots on the pattern where it didn't release. I will probably have more cast within the next 2 weeks.

He also told me that I need to let the bellhousing cure for up to 2 weeks before any machining is done to it. That is about what I waited on my 7M bellhousing. So, it will be about 2 weeks before I can ship this one out to anyone.(Give me time to build my alignment plates)

sorry, no updates yet. I have to finish my GS300 project real quick. I tore it down over a year ago and because of other projects I havn't been able to touch it. I put the motor in the other night, and should have it driveable sometime next week. After that I will be full force into the UZ stuff.

I wish I had help.......hint, hint!

bro if i lived next door let's just put it this way.. i'm sure i'de have a 1uz kit already.. unfortunately i've got no funds for travel.. i know how it is though.. not to have help when you physically need to do something.. i'm usually caught holding the hammer while my siblings are well.. out havin fun!.. no bitterness here.. lol
koolkool.. so mid april then i guess for the kit?

bro if i lived next door let's just put it this way.. i'm sure i'de have a 1uz kit already.. unfortunately i've got no funds for travel.. i know how it is though.. not to have help when you physically need to do something.. i'm usually caught holding the hammer while my siblings are well.. out havin fun!.. no bitterness here.. lol
koolkool.. so mid april then i guess for the kit?

lol X2.. i cant wait to get this monster running. o and superrunner, i think its really awesome that ur doin this for such a good price. the last place that quoted me a full tranny kit like urs they wanted somethin like $1700 so i jus wanna say thanks bro!!

after trying several places to do my cad drawings for the alignment flanges, I purchased some tools to do it myself.

I have 2 flanges done, and will finish the other 2 this week. I then just need to purchased the alignment dowels and some plates, and take them in to have them machined. After that the W series will be ready to go.

I will start on the R series pattern this weekend.

Attachments

• autronic.jpg
    autronic.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 46
-update

I got the drill guides for my alignment plates, I am another step closer to getting these ready. Still waiting on the actual plates though....think happy thoughts.