Parts *USA* 1uzfe Getrag 6 speed manual conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JDMmuscle

Im selling my 6 speed set up for the 1uzfe, everything you need minus the clutch pedal

Im very well known on clublexus and can get vouches in here if needed. I prefer to deal over the phone as this is a higher priced item.

What you get:

Rebuilt Getrag 6 speed *Painted in High temp ceramic Paint to protect it*
Custom 1uzfe adapter plate that allows for factory starter
Twin disc clutch made by Quater-Master
Pressure plate
Flywheel
QM throwout bearing with custom spacer
Custom transmission cross member and spacers to bolt to factory location
All Hardware
B&M short throw shifter
Hydraulic fittings for throw out bearing
Stainless braided line for the master cyl

Parts you will need:
Sc300 manual Clutch pedal =150$
Driveshaft = 250$
THATS IT!!!!!!!!

The clutch itself sells for $2000-2800
The Freshly rebuilt tranny easily goes for 4000$
Custom machined parts are another 750$
I easily have 8k Invested in this.

The Tranny has about 19 miles on it
The clutch has the same and isnt even broken in yet
Im selling because im doing a completely different Drive train set up in the SC, everything works and has been installed on the car.

I am Asking 6K OBO. Dont let the price scare you off, Im expecting to be talked down. Shoot me some offers. This is a once in a life time deal for you 1uzfe guys. All the hard work and money has been done/spent for you.

IF you are in within a decent distance I will even DELIVER THIS FOR YOU, Otherwise you will have to cover shipping costs

Because this is such a high priced item, PM message are fine but I would prefer to settle this via Phone.

4644862477_641afe48b0-1.jpg

does not include shiftknob
IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Picture of the clutch and adapter plate
DSC00006.jpg
DSC00025.jpg

Throw out bearing
DSC00029.jpg

Genuine Getrag, Pre-protective coating
DSC00032.jpg

Shifter comes out in factory location
024.jpg

Custom cross-member and spacers *included*
IMAG0490.jpg

Installed
100MEDIA36IMAG0156.jpg

Last edited:
JDM if you prefer to deal by phone, you probably ought to include your phone number in the ad :)

I'd suggest that you modify your profile so people can send you PM's and/or emails, as some of us prefer written communications over verbal for high dollar items like this. Plus a lot of us are on the other side of the planet, and you may not want to receive a phone call when it's the middle of the night for you and the middle of the day for them.

JDM if you prefer to deal by phone, you probably ought to include your phone number in the ad :)

I'd suggest that you modify your profile so people can send you PM's and/or emails, as some of us prefer written communications over verbal for high dollar items like this. Plus a lot of us are on the other side of the planet, and you may not want to receive a phone call when it's the middle of the night for you and the middle of the day for them.

Oh, my fault. I didn't realize I had to enable PM's on this forum. I will get right on that

As for the Number, I will give it out via pm's once the initial interest has been shown in the items being sold. It will be dealt with as a combination of PM's and a few final phone calls to finalize the shipping preference

JDM, the guys on here are not big spenders, and I'm being kind :)

You might include a little more background info such as:

1. Who rebuilt the Getrag, and does it still have any kind of warranty?

2. Would you part out any of this?

3. Are there any concentricity issues with your engine/tranny adapter? The ones commonly available on the market did have these issues.

4. You said the setup has been installed in the car, then you decided to change to a different setup. Many people are probably wondering, if this guy just dropped $8K on this setup, and now wants to change, what's wrong with it? Did you actually put any miles on it? How did it drive? That QM twin disc metallic clutch is not known for being very user friendly. It's more like an on/off switch (as most metallics are).