UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SuperRunner

I will be casting my first W/G series UZ manual bellhousings next week, but I am only going to have one done.

What I am looking for, is someone who wants to do a manual conversion...NOW!!!! Not months from now, but want to have it done within a month maybe 2 months tops.

Here is the deal, I will send you out a manual kit at at 50% of my suggested price of $800. That means I will sell the entire kit for $400. I need to have this installed and working as soon as possible as to test the product.

If it has problems, you can send it back and I will give a full refund.

Kit contains:

bellhousing
flywheel
clutch kit
clutch fork

you will need to get your own slave cylinder.

Who is up to this task?

R series will be ready for casting next month.

LIST:

1/2/3uz -> R154
toyotasrfun
2. Jake Breyck
3. Eric F
4. knucklehead

1/2/3uz -> W58/W59/W55
1998taco
2. smitherz
3. Mshawari1

I will be casting my first W/G series UZ manual bellhousings next week, but I am only going to have one done.

What I am looking for, is someone who wants to do a manual conversion...NOW!!!! Not months from now, but want to have it done within a month maybe 2 months tops.

Here is the deal, I will send you out a manual kit at at 50% of my suggested price of $800. That means I will sell the entire kit for $400. I need to have this installed and working as soon as possible as to test the product.

If it has problems, you can send it back and I will give a full refund.

Kit contains:

bellhousing
flywheel
clutch kit
clutch fork

you will need to get your own slave cylinder.

Who is up to this task?

R series will be ready for casting next month.

LIST:

1/2/3uz -> R154
toyotasrfun
2. Jake Breyck
3. Eric F
4. knucklehead

1/2/3uz -> W58/W59/W55
1998taco
2. smitherz
3. Mshawari1

here is my patter for the 1UZ bellhousing. A little more work to be done, but will be ready for next weeks castings.

1uz-w1.jpg

I may be interested in perhaps a V160 bellhousing adaptor, I'm not sure if the bellhousing adaptors would be identical for the R154 and the V160...... Any chance you plan on casting one for that V160 6 speed in the near future?

I'm not famliliar with the R151 tranny...Which car does that come out of, and what is it's holding capacity...I would assume it is a 5 speed....Any info. would be appreciated...

I am not sure if I will do a V160 adapter, you can't do a bellhousing. I will have to look into it though.

Attachments

• IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0114.JPG
    IMG_0114.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
Superrunner,
I'm interested in this adapter. Could you shed a light on which car tranmissions does this bellhousing fit? I somewhat think the V160 is a '93 - '98 Supra Getrag, but what is the R154?

Also, besides mating the R154 to the 1UZ with this adapter, what else is needed to have a complete running tranmission? Is it possilbe this adapter can be used to work with a manual SC300 tranny? I'm not familiar with this tranny swap much. I only know about the engine instead.