UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

I'd wondered why the Pirate4x4 thread was so dead, SuperRunner...you're over here!

I have two complete candidates for drive-lines, an (r150f + chain t-case) and a (w58 + gear t-case). My 89 ext. cab project has been stalled for months now, I've been so set on waiting for your bellhousing project to complete. So if I can assist in prototype testing for either combination, definitely add my name to the list. I've had the capital for this project waiting for a long time now. It seems you're nearing the end though, very exciting! =)

(I haven't gone so far as to acquire the 1UZ itself yet, FYI. Wanted to confirm that you were going to complete the swap parts before I committed. I do have a large variety of driveline parts to work with though, driveshafts/slave cyls/clutches)

-Kevin

Not sure when I will get around to the mounts, but mounts I think are very trivial.

As for the bellhousings, the W series will be ready for orders quite soon, again, after they have been tested for fitment and function.

That sounds great. I'm currently working on a deal for a 94 LS 400 1UZ. I should have it in my shop by this weekend. The motor mounts I'm just going to fab up myself, along with a bed cage that will also mount my radiator (in prerunner fashion). Definitely let me know if you'd like me to test the W series bellhousing, I'll hopefully be ready for it soon.

I got my current bellhousings back today from machining and I will drill them tonight and ship them off tomorrow. After they are recieved and tested, I will make a large order of bellhousings.

So, get ready for W bellhousings to be available for order real soon!

you don't need one anymore, or you just didn't want to test one anymore. I still will be sending out a discounted bellhousing for testing for 2 more people.

Latest update:

My casting company casts are crap. They are all full of air pockets. This generally won't present a problem, but not good enough for me. I want higher quality casts. So now I am in search of a new casting company.

I drilled the holes in my current bellhousings last night. The dowel pin alignment went well, but the bolt holes not so well. My drill press was drilling at a slight angle, and I think I need to buy either a mill or another drill press. Probably a big industrial drill press that a large platform. I just think my platform was too small.

I also need to make a few small changes in the actual casting pattern, but nothing major. All-in-all, they have turned out pretty good.

I will be shipping these current bellhousings out later this week after I correct the bolt holes.

here are the latest pics of the bellhousings. I have to add some material to areas around some of the bolt holes. I did not account for shrinkage...but now I know. I should have these finished up by the end of the day ready for powdercoating.

w-1uz1.jpg

r-7m.jpg

r-7m.jpg
r-7m1.jpg
r-7m.jpg

r-7m2.jpg
r-7m.jpg

r-7m3.jpg
r-7m2.jpg

is the $800 price for a full setup ? (tranny, and everything) to put right on the car? or just the adaptor parts??

I really wish I could say very soon, but I am just swamped. If I could even have just a little help, I could really get this put into high gear. I have current customers that are just breathing down my neck to get other stuff done.

It won't take long to get this done, not long at all, but when you have no time, it might as well take a million years.

I am finish up a MAJOR project next weekend. I have had this one for almost a year now and I am finally going to finish it up. After that I can put quite a bit more effort into the bellhousings.