UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have flywheels right now ready for purchase.

I have not had time to clean up the W series bellhousing yet. I have to finish up this one single project I have been working on since last september. Customer is picking it up in 2 weeks. THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

alright but im just wondering roughly when you think their gonna be ready to be shipped out cause im getting to the stage where i can almost put the engine in and if these kits are gonna be out soon id rather have a 5 speed in it then an automatic

All I have to do is build up a little material around the outer edge of the engine flange, that is all. So it won't take long, I just don't have the time until this 4runner is done.

hey im very interested in this im pulling my engine out soon so i can rebuild it the way i want, but ill need a new transmission to carry the power i wanted to go with the r154 so this is great kit ill definatly buy one off you or test it.

I have everything to do the swap except my clutch/flywheel. I had bought a adaptor ring but this option sounds intriging. I have the V160 tranny, clutch pedal, Complete 6-speed rear, shifter, drive shaft. Would do the install as soon as next week if I had my clutch/flywheel. Let me know what you can offer.

I don't know what clutch you could use with the V160. You might be able to use the W series clutch with the V160, but I don't know. If it would work, then you can use one of my flywheels.

I want this kit. is the 50% deal still being offered? I have the TTC adapter but dont want to use it since it looks like i will have to fab up a custom transmission mount and i really want this to be as simple as possible.

please fill me in. i need to get my project off the floor. I have a W58 at the shop right now, but eventually want to throw in the R154 and then from there on if i can score a V160 i will go that route.

I NEED THIS. PLEASE CONTACT ME!

This would be great for the people in North America. I will be eagerly waiting on any updates. I read all the pages and I'd like to see how this turns out. I have a question though. What else would I need to have to use this kit if I use the w58 tranny? Since this kit comes with the bellhousing adapter, clutch and flywheel kit. I'm guessing a slave cylinder and other related parts?