UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Has anybody installed the flywheel yet and if so with what adapter and tranny? Im about to order a flywheel on friday and just wanted to see if anybody has one in and running..

Attachments

• timing belt 001.jpg
    timing belt 001.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 7
do you have any flywheels let for a w58 is so i need one

yeah, I am doing a small batch right now. But you will have to make payment on it asap as there are only a couple left on this batch.

Did you change the design to include the W58 clutch bolt pattern?

Has anybody installed the flywheel yet and if so with what adapter and tranny? Im about to order a flywheel on friday and just wanted to see if anybody has one in and running..

Ive been useing superrunners flywheel on my supra with a W58 for about 3 months now, even took it to the 1/8 mile strip twice (6 runs) and drive the car every day. seems fine but i ended up having to drill and tap mine myself for the W58 clutch hence my reply to the posts above.

No he hasn't changed it.

I dont mind that too much. A few hours back I sent him the cash for a flywheel.

I found that Marlin Crawler offered some good clutches for a decent price. 250-ish. Ceramic and organic options. I would expect if they can take 4k pounds in 4-low, 35's and larger, and dumping clutches on rock slabs then it'll take a 4.0's street gearing and tires fine.

Did you change the design to include the W58 clutch bolt pattern?

Ive been useing superrunners flywheel on my supra with a W58 for about 3 months now, even took it to the 1/8 mile strip twice (6 runs) and drive the car every day. seems fine but i ended up having to drill and tap mine myself for the W58 clutch hence my reply to the posts above.

Can you please explain a bit for me what is all involved in drilling and taping for the W58 clutch,im kinda confused here? I was told the flywheel needed no modifications? I am going to use a W58, I have Phil from NZs adapter plate (very nice product!) and was planning on using the Tacoma V6 clutch, with a hydro slave..

Sorry for my ingnorance,I just would like these questions cleared up. I plan on buying the flywheel tommorow..

Thanks
Josh

If you want to use a supra W series clutch, you need to re-drill for that clutch. If you use the truck V6 clutch, it will bolt to the flywheel. The V6 clutch will work with a W series transmission.

Jake had already purchased his clutch before he purchased the flywheel, and at the time I didn't know that the W series and the truck series patters were different.

Cool, I need this to get my car going! Right now I am sharing a car with the woman, because mine is down..

Attachments

• Inside Magnaflow 12225.JPG
    Inside Magnaflow 12225.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Inside Dynomax Bullet2.5.JPG
    Inside Dynomax Bullet2.5.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 183
ok, guys, got a little bad news.

Went down to go pick up the flywheels and I walked into the main office and there were my flywheels sitting there where I left them, still in boxes. GRRR!!!!

Got into a little argument with the guy about when they were supposed to be done, but didn't want to push it too far or he might up the prices on me. Guess they got a big order for some custom drag racing tailshafts.

Then you got the 4th of July coming up which most everyone there is taking off for the week. So he told me July 7th or 8th, they will be done.