UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hello, new member, just wondering if the flywheel was available for the iuz to r154 conversion. have evry thing else , just need flywheel and clutch setup
thanks

Yes. I am sending out a batch after the 7th of next month. I have 1 or two left from this batch that have not been spoken for yet. PM me for more info.

Damn. Oh well. I guess its a good thing I'm hardly making any progress on my engine. No rush though, I just want a good product. Thanks so much for your help SuperRunner.

Eric

all good its not like these manual conversions happen overnight any way.
does any body know what flywheel bolts we need to use?
do we use 1jz bolts? also how many do we need?

Oh ok. Didint know you were posting in here SuperRunner.

I was kinda waiting on the flywheel, then last week I ordered a new mountainbike. 2500 bucks lol. About the same as all the money I have put into my Celica 1UZ project. So far... So yeah there is not about a 1 month delay on any big $ items.

At this point I would just like a refund, I can get a flywheel right now from another guy. I dont want to be that guy but I need to get my car going and with no updates latley Im starting to worrie a bit.

Josh

fyywheel

i can get you a flywheel and clutch for the iuz- just did the conversion to my gs400. did my own research and custom made everything i needed to do the conversion. you can see my video post on youtube under stick shift gs400.

sorry guys, been out of town since last thursday, but the flywheels were not done yet. Guy at the machine shop has had some at home issues and has not been able to get the flywheels done.

I can give you the number of the machine shop so you can talk to the guy himself to show I am not just pulling your leg. I have really been hounding this guy to get these done.

if you want to go elsewhere to get a flywheel that is fine. I am not making much off these flywheels.

I considered Australia as well, but I'd rather buy something made in the US.

Gotta get away from foreign goods somehow ;-)

I'd hate to even think of the shipping cost from the UK. Not to mention all the trouble I'm having with getting parts shipped to me without being damaged or MIA.

I can get a flywheel from Phill from NZ, he made my adapter and shipping and price was great. If these flywheels are not ready to ship by the end of the week, Rob said he would refund me and I will be going with Phill. No hard feelings or anything, I just need to get the show on the raod, summer is going fast.

Whos this phil guy and whats he cost for a flywheel? WHat clutch's?

I hate to leave Super hangin but damn I do need to get this thing now. Sold a some **** on ebay and ready to buy the clutch, redid the adapter. Ugh...

WOHOO!!!

They got them done on Saturday, but as stated, was out of town until last night. I will pick them up today and start getting them shipped out.

-Rob