UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
How's everything going?!
were you able to find the r154 locally?
i tried pming you but you're a pretty popular guy these days:D
keep me posted.. i cant sleep at night!

WOW
that's pretty awesome!
so you're going to be one of the first ones to mate the 1uz to an r154 then eh?
hopefully you'll still be needing me to test things out
I'm pretty excited as are a couple buds down this way!

I don't know if I will put the R154 in my SC, I really don't have a lot of time, and would rather have someone else test it so I can work on other development projects. Now, if I could have someone do it for me....migiht reconsider.

no worries.. I'de be more than happy to be the first to test it out!
If I was local to you I'de give you a hand with it for sure!
Unfortunately I'm up here in Canada.. hehe
Never know though.. I may one day after the 8 is in the corolla come down .. like a road trip or whatever hehe..
i'll be doing lots of stuff like that when i get the corolla together..
and when the kit arrives!.. it'll be that much sooner..
the plan is to be driving no longer than 2 months after i get the kit !
I think it's time to start working on getting some of the useless parts like brakes and that rear end sorted out.. lol
anyway
keep me posted
i'm going to start looking at the stuff i need to stop the car.. junk like that
hehe

It's been done a few times on Club Lexus forums...R154 5 speeed swapped into an auto SC4...That is a job and a half to complete...I have been contemplating a V160 Supra 6 speed for a couple of years now...Don't have the balls to give it a go...Costs alot of cash too.....Fabing in a working clutch, interior cosmetics, etc...Got me a little gun shy even though all the fits are in place.....

Good luck fellas.....

Not really that hard. I have done a few manual conversions on supras. SC400 isn't much differentt. Use the pedel assembly from a manual SC300. Probably can use the crossmember too. If not, wouldn't be too hard to fab up a custom one. Driveline is a little different though. If you go R154, you will have a slip yolk. You just have to find someone that can make a driveline for you with the 3 finger flange on one side. I will be buying the adapter needed by my driveline guy in order for him to do 3 fingler flanges for me.

just wondering if the W59 kits are done yet? also, will the the W59 work with the W58 kit?

thanks alot

I was supposed to pick them up thursday but didn't have enough time. I will pick them up Monday. And yes, the W59 should be the same as the W58.

It will probably be another 2 weeks before I can ship out because I have to get some alignment plates made for finial drilling and machine work.

I have some test subjects in line, but with list, it will depend on who is ready for one when I am ready to ship.

I have some test subjects in line, but with list, it will depend on who is ready for one when I am ready to ship.

If you are keeping track ill order a R154 belhousing as soon as you are ready to sell them. if you dont have a list of people intreste would be nice for you to get an idea on how many people want one when testing is complete so here goes..

1/2/3uz -> R154
1. Jake Breyck
2. <add your name>

1/2/3uz -> W58/W59/W55
1. <add your name>

Thanks, I will add that to the first post.

If you are keeping track ill order a R154 belhousing as soon as you are ready to sell them. if you dont have a list of people intreste would be nice for you to get an idea on how many people want one when testing is complete so here goes..

1/2/3uz -> R154
1. Jake Breyck
2. <add your name>

1/2/3uz -> W58/W59/W55
1. <add your name>

Well, the foundry didn't get my bellhousings done. They were waiting for some more stuff from other people. They will cast them this coming Thursday. GRRR!!!

Oh well. Gives me more time to work on the alignment jig.

Oh, and by the way, since my R154 bellhousings will still use the factory pull style PP, you get much better clampling force than compared to a push style PP that Dellows uses.