Turbo Headers: $2500?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
just read this whole thread - lol...

i cant believe what a bunch of old women you folk sound like in this thread...

bitch, moan, *knit*, whine, bicker, *knit*, gossip, back-stab, *knit*

makes me glad i can design and make my own stuff and not have to deal with ANY of you guys trying to make and sell bolt-on options. its a joke seeing this kind of behaviour amongst grown men! lol!

as for fabrication costs, i just paid around US$2500 mates rates (with me doing half the dirty work) for a custom set of NA headers and slipfit merge collectors - proper ones, tuned equal length etc etc, ceramic coated, worth every cent. now thats mates rates. to do it as a commercial exercise, these would sell for around US$3500 give or take. that is what this stuff costs to make!

im sure someone will point me a link towards rush headers and tell me what a waste of money this all is, and to that, i say - good luck to you ;)
I'll say it again !!! Unless your building an all out drag motor or F1 engine no point in spending big $$ on equal length on turbo manifolds. Yes equal length if its easy but IMO there's no extra power there! Unless your well over 120rwkw per litre...
Yes my tig cost $6k the flanges cost me $50 each the pipe bends etc about $170 tops... and $20 for a T4 flange..Now tell me where is the extra cost? O/k add $350 for ceramic coating...BTW tmk the $2500 was U.S I was referring to Aussie dollar... That makes it $2k for labour and equipement... I paid my tig off in 3 months and $18 a month for Argon and Argoshield gas bottles...

Now tell me where is the extra cost?

in the 50hrs it took to make them
25hrs per side, including 2 completely remade pipes (v10!), collectors, slip fitting mounts and shield plates
and thats not assing about, 2 people, start to finish

PS - i said NA headers. i agree with the 'no need for FI' sentiment up to a point.
just trying to impart a sense of reality to all the folks who seem to think custom fabrication falls out of trees