Tundra Twin Turbo Headers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I got a set of the cheap China made 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Stainless Steel Headers for $145 plus $20 shipping. I installed in my spare engine and with slight mod these headers will work very well. I remember Chrisman made this for Bob. The only thing that needs major mod would be to cut on of the pipes on the passenger side and re-route it so it would clear the frame. Cut the top pipe and re-route it under the two other ones and that will save 2" off the side.

This is the cheapest way to do twin or single. Here are some pictures.

Stainless steel is double the price of mild steel and it is alot cheaper to get these headers and mod then making it. I talked to a seller on ebay and he can do it for 180 shipped with in USA.

Care to share the contact for this supplier David? I will take a set for sure but no point paying for 2 sets of freight (china > US > Aussie)

Sure.... He is an ebayer seller. I contacted him and he stated 180 shipped. However, I am NOT sure what the cost is for shipping to Australia. I can ask if you like.

Here is the email i got from the supplier:

That sounds good. How is $160 shipped on 10 sets and if you can get to 20 I will do $145. Also what kind of interest do you think there would be in a 07-up Tundra twin turbo kit? We just finished fabrication of most of the pieces for the kit and are about to start the final construction of the prototype kit.

hmm...replacement for the cheap headers thread...I'm in in a month. How long will you hold this open?

I also checked his feedback, every negative I could find had a recant by the customer revoking his original message. So I think if you're communicative with him he would give a refund or replacement if something is wrong.

You guys tell me what you think.

The guy I am dealing with is:

Seller: fastksguy( 166)
Member: since Jan-18-04 in United States

See detailed feedback
Ask seller a question
Add to Favorite Sellers
View seller's other items

His name is Tony Jordan of Racing Innovation & Supply

9018 Swarner Drive
Lenexa, KS 66219
913-908-6593

I was tracking on Eworldsale Tundra headers (I they are all the same manifracture in China) sold for $177.50 plus $39.00 shipping. So are getting a hell of a deal. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=130201729454&_trksid=p3907.m32

Hey Mark,

Please read the other thread about the Cheap China Headers. You can get them directly off ebay but they normally run you about $210 per set shipped. The seller and I worked out a deal that he can do the price above for us.

when facing the normal direction do they fit the sc with hitting frame rail? or will the need to be modded either way they face? (thinking about doing a set just to get cheap headers)

I think normal NA application the headers should fit. However, you will need to change the cat flange from the Pre-VVTi style to Post-VVTi style rework the cats along with the Y pipe.

I think normal NA application the headers should fit. However, you will need to change the cat flange from the Pre-VVTi style to Post-VVTi style rework the cats along with the Y pipe.

WHOAH...

these are not even close to fitting. The flanges extend much to far back and high. Major modifications would be necessary to fit into any Lexus car. The truck engine positioning and firewall are very different that the cars.

Turned around and modified for front mount turbo use makes sense. Running as NA headers will require considerable modification.

WHOAH...

these are not even close to fitting. The flanges extend much to far back and high. Major modifications would be necessary to fit into any Lexus car. The truck engine positioning and firewall are very different that the cars.

Turned around and modified for front mount turbo use makes sense. Running as NA headers will require considerable modification.

Damn it... Another deal breaker.
Thanks for the useful info JBrady.

OK maybe for us guys who are fabricating XUZ into other bodies ??
Less bling and better heat qualty s/steel would be nice to see for a change... But a good start to get things started...

WHOAH...

John,

You are right. I took my motor out yesterday and try to re-install the Tundra headers just to try it for our members to see. The passenger side flange was hitting the wall and IT WOULD NOT FIT. We tried few times and decided to give up. However, flipping those headers around does bring some possibilities. Here are some pictures.