Twin Turbo Headers

Would you be interested in a set of Twin Turbo Headers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe - Depend on price.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Would you guys be interested getting a set of twin turbo headers? These headers and accompany pipes are duplication of Ryan Allen (SC400TT) twin turbo. These headers and parts will be made in USA with mild steel and ceramic coating is recommended. No price yet. Just testing the interest right now.

Will they delete the EGR? Sure would be nice to get some that truly fit without need for modification.

Recent previous group buys never worked out. I will keep my fingers crossed on this one.

Will they delete the EGR? Sure would be nice to get some that truly fit without need for modification.

Recent previous group buys never worked out. I will keep my fingers crossed on this one.
If you run the turbo, keeping the EGR is not recommended because you need all the exhaust gas as possible. The exhaust gas can't leak to the intake, otherwise, you'll lose boost. Keeping the EGR is only for NA.

Just proves how much I still do not know even after 3 years of reading everything I can find on modifying my sc400. This is why I hangout at this site. Does the same apply to supercharging? If the GB happens I will be using the headers with a supercharger. What is the pipe diameter on the TT--2.5", 3" or larger?

If the GB happens I will be using the headers with a supercharger. What is the pipe diameter on the TT--2.5", 3" or larger?

Keep reading; if you're supercharging, these TT headers definitely aren't for you. One of the nice aspects of supercharging is that you only have to fool with the intake side of the motor. You don't "have" to touch the exhaust at all.

With a turbo setup, you have to modify/change both the intake and the exhaust systems.

Any set of UZ turbo headers will probably be setup with turbo or wastegate flanges or v-bands which will exit at the front of the motor, instead of the rear, then the owner will have to fabricate his own system from there to the rear of the car. It's a pretty major piece of work; just ask Steve how much time and money he's spent making the exhaust side of his setup.

For your supercharged motor, all you want is a nice set of "normal" free flowing headers that might have somewhat larger primaries than stock. Depends on how much boost you're going to run, and where you'll want your power.

If I were you, I would be talking to S&S about a set of their headers for your application.

Guys,

Ryan and I had a very detail discussion about this topic last week and due to low demand of this product we decided NOT to reproduce it. There will be too much financial risk to produce these headers due to low demand.

What about production of "standard" headers? How is that coming along? Are you still trying to make that happen? There has to be somewhat of greater demand for good headers vs the turbo setup. I actually would like to get two sets but will have to go with SS or Rush Imports if there are no other alternatives. EK Tunning sounded great in theory but I do not believe it ever got of the ground--did anybody who ordered in that group buy ever get their headers?

I am in the initial stages of M112 supercharger project. I will need headers one way or another. By the way, LEX--why did you give up on your M112 project?

We are working with a local header company to make some bolt on, high flow headers for the SC400. I am currently searching for a set of oem headers.