UZ manual conversion kit for test/sale - I need a volunteer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
sure will.

W series will go out tomorrow.

R series might have to wait an extra day because it requires me moving the pins and I have to borrow a tool to do so.

I considered Australia as well, but I'd rather buy something made in the US.

Gotta get away from foreign goods somehow ;-)

Well, sort of. When I started this, the flywheels I was getting were all remmaned US flywheels. My last batch was obviously from china, but didn't say so. This current batch, it actually says "Made in China".

Oh well. They are at least re-machined and shipped in the US.

They will go out today during my lunch break.

The machine shop pulled all the dowl pins out with VICE GRIPS!!!! The stupid thing about it, is they didn't need to pull them out. I use a special dowl pin puller. GRRRRR.

I spent all day Friday trying to find someone who had some. I finally found some that were the right diameter, just a little on the short side. They should work just fine. Oh well, they were not expensive to replace, just took more time I didn't have to look for some.

I will install them and get them boxed up and out today.

that would of been no stress we do it all the time with the vise. just grind them clean and put them back in clean side up.
but cool cant wait my car is of the road atm as im doing lots of stuff to her so hopefully if i can afford a box ill get that done to.

Got mine today, with bolts. Man this thing is a heavy beast! So were do I put the three pins, I thought you were going to put them were they should go?
Ill post pics soon.

flywheelsc400001.jpg

flywheelsc400002.jpg

Josh

Sorry, was just trying to get them shipped out, and I didn't have time to figure out who needed what pins where.

So yeah, just line up your PP and you can figure out where they go. I hope the pins are long enough, I didn't have time to test them.

Ok well I just looked at my flyweel and the three pins I have, there is only three holes on the flyhweel that the pins can go in (it looks as if they might have been in these holes already, due to some scuff marks around them)The other holes are wayyy to deep for the pins and not even wide enough.

Anyhoo so if I want to run a R154, I can just get a clutch set up from a 7MGTE (turbo mkiii supra) engine that has the R154 behind it?

Josh

yea if your going to use the r154 box just run the r154 clutch kit. but for the w58 you have to run the v6 hilux one.

flywheel looks good cant wait to get mine.

The other holes are wayyy to deep for the pins and not even wide enough.

well that isn't good. I swear, if the machine shop screwed up on those....I don't know what I am going to do. They did a great job the first time around.

I have one on hand here, I will make sure everything still fits like it should.

Ill get some pics and show ya what I mean here soon. So I wonder what the three pin holes that work with my pins are for, a W58 or R154? Would be nice to know, so I can order my clutch set up, I have two adapters, one for both trannys.

Josh

Well, what tranny are you going to run? That will determine which holes you will use.

Attachments

• 4243913_thumbnail (Medium).jpg
    4243913_thumbnail (Medium).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7