Total Production of 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm kinda wondering what makes a person send an insulting reply to a fair question?

Most websites that follow a particular marque or engine are able to publish production figures for each year, and where the different models went in the world. For me, coming from the Supra community, it's useful to know where the sources of spare parts are. Also, once someone finds the production figures, the same datasource can usually provide the VIN or engine number decoding, so you can then know what year your motor was made. A nice bit of information to have when you want to confirm whether the seller is lying through his teeth to you when you're negotiating to buy a motor.

John

Cribb,
Q: Are the same person who posted the original question logged on as Lextreme.
The way the question is stated, sounds very trival and without direction.
If you find my reply insulting and got offended i would suggest you are far to sensitive !
If anyone else thinks that my reply was aggressive/ offensive please speake up.
You would probably get exactly what you are looking for if you ask direct questions.
ie: Does anyone know the VIN or engine number decoding ?

Regards

Stephen

back off all of you.

Lex's english isn't perfect and can sometimes come across a little more "direct" than most - after all, english is only like one of 4 languages he knows...

as well as that, even if the creator of this site feels like being a little rude (which he never is) then we owe it to him to be patient.

so buckle up.

Pro,

Thanks for backing me up. Honestly, i really would like to know the total number of engine produced. Beside USA, there are many countries got the 1uzfe in different cars. The link above only have the number on the soarer. There many cars have the same engine.

Sorry my English is not my greatest strength, but that is my fourth language and spanish is my fifth.

David,

Does that make "Lextreme" your 3rd language?

I must be honest I've been tempted to PM you about sorting some grammar on the Site but I then thought better of it as the way the Site is, is the way you say and after all this Site is your creation and as such to an extent it is you.

PeeWee,

Great find. Can you tell me what are the body type means in Lexus or Toyota Models.
I know the following cars have the 1uzfe:

Crown,
Majestic (?)
Lexus LS400 (UCF10?)
SC400
GS400

UCF - Celsior, LS400
UZS - Crown, Crown Majesta, Crown Royale Saloon, GS400, Aristo
UZH - ? No Idea
UZJ - ? No Idea - 100 Series Landcruiser, LX470 Maybe?
UZZ - Soarer, SC400

A little bit of Googling, and the "J" body is the Landcruiser chassis, so UZJ is the 100series V8 LandCruiser and LX470, (2uzfe's)

And the "H" body is a Hiace/van style vehicle.

I didnt know Toyota made V8 Vans. Very interesting. From the link above. It seems few datas are missing. Its incomplete.

A little bit of Googling, and the "J" body is the Landcruiser chassis, so UZJ is the 100series V8 LandCruiser and LX470, (2uzfe's)

And the "H" body is a Hiace/van style vehicle.

Yes, it is incomplete, but I'd have to say its by far, the MOST complete on the net.

Toyota Japan will probably be the only place that has a most complete.

If you want to know how many 1UZ vehicles there were, get JBrady's engine number.
He has one of the last 1UZ's around.
Number of motors build will roughly = number of car built. (obviously there are more motors than cars, but probably less than 2-3%)