Total TRD package

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sonbum1

I'm wondering what would be the power/performance gains, if one was to swap out stock 1uz parts with TRD parts. Such as but not limited to crank(trd),valves(2jz), springs(2jz), Cams(if its even possible TRD) and any thing else one can think of. My line of thinking is like the BMW "M" or the Mercedes Benz "AMG" lines, some thing that relies on performance Toyota parts and enginerring. I'm no motor head so theese are only items I've been reading about here, so If you more mech minded guys know of anything else or forsee problems please share(yes I know COST is always an issue). If this has already been discussed sorry Please direct me to that thread.

No no! project lextreme is like a super car, a dream machine that is built to your specs. I'm talking about somthing simpler, that optimizes what is already there, and that keeps the parts in the Toyota family. Somthing for us wanna be horse power junkies(us guys who don't know crap but just like to drive fast on the freeways) I'm thinking something like a kit like toms does or C's used tobut taking from already made Toyota TRD parts.

I heard from a very reliable source that TRD stop making the supercharger kit for the Tundra/Sequioa (2UZFE) because of the weak rods.

i stumbled on all toyota racing engines for sale.v-10 800 hp v12's 600 hp 1uzfe worth a look. theyre for sale in japan. 150 to 300 to ship us must see. have to sign waivers that it is for race only/ e c u's also everythinghttp://www.toysport.com/webpages/Techinfo/References/raceengines.htm

just check out the site they have parts for all engines. what i understood is that the inspections for auto's in japan are so strict and rediculous that most of the engines and parts are mostly 20,000 ---36k miles its cheaper to discard the car rather than to pass the strict regs,plus even the stock engines are 15-20% more power than us. cant hurt to take 15 mins. what have ya got to lose.there is just something about a v-10 blown at 13,000 rpm that awes me not to mention 600/700 hp 1uzfe that they have ready to go

sleeperz said:
just check out the site they have parts for all engines. what i understood is that the inspections for auto's in japan are so strict and rediculous that most of the engines and parts are mostly 20,000 ---36k miles its cheaper to discard the car rather than to pass the strict regs,plus even the stock engines are 15-20% more power than us. cant hurt to take 15 mins. what have ya got to lose.there is just something about a v-10 blown at 13,000 rpm that awes me not to mention 600/700 hp 1uzfe that they have ready to go

i don't see an order form, or prices... for the engines, or the parts ?

lex high output enginges/parts

all prices are on www.toysport.com just follow lex high per. they have cataloges w/prices also the v-12 from the lex century.only japanese vip get these cars, its a v-12 produced in 97 to current vvt.any motor toyo made stock or hypo. can't find it e mail [email protected] anytime

v=12

i know its a v8 forum but this is a beautyful thing. will this fit in our first gen ls400, n/a 500 ft.lbs torque?thanx lex for jumping in/sleeperz

Hey David, One of those would look really really good in my Countach, any idea of the size of it i'm just about to mount the firewall could always leave enough space for future upgrade, any dimenions available.Just pinched my self thought i had died and gone to motoring heaven lol,any more info available couldnt find it on toysport.

Best Regards
Lambo

The motor doesnt look that big. However, i got there pictures from Jaime H. He sent it to me with his turbo pics. I dont know much about it. However, its a beautiful engine.

Gotta love that motor; under-rated @ 280ps, can imagine how much it'd really make with some tuning, also how it must sound.
It looks about as long as one of those Toyota sixes.:)

Attachments

• gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
attachment.php

From the picture above. Its perfect for a Quad Turbo Setup

still has 6 bolt main bearing caps. offered with hp package prob. computer worked from toyo. engines can be ordered w/ certification papers for miles ,original car etc... dont think it.s worth 2000.00 us a lex is a lex and built to last. they still have crosshatch honing patterns at 180,000 miles. all lexus.racing versions with pistons cams and goodies avail all factory parts. they listed 600 hp n/a 1uzfe motors for sale.