Finally, back to where things started, well sort of...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sniper

Super Moderator
I'v tried out many cars after I lost my '90 LS back in 2004, and each one never felt right. So I finally got my favorite year of the 1UZ LS400. It's a 2000 Platinum Ed., sliver on gray, I picked it up with 80K miles from a lady owner in CA and I'm lovin' it!

It doesn't have air suspension so I'm looking for some coilovers. I need to tint the windows to try and keep out the Nevada sun, and I'm planning on making a cold-air intake for it, and maybe an exhaust down the road. I also want to throw on some 19X9.5 - 19X8.5 but I don't know if a 35mm offset will ride rub-free with un-stretched tires. The front bushings are bad, and I thought Daizen made all the control arm bushings for the car, but it looks like I was mistaken. Does anyone make them, and where can I get the various poly bushings for the car? Thanks for your help guys!

f-11109504480.260739138.im1.main.565x421_a.562x421.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Back to square one. From the ugly Nissan 240, to Spruce SC400 and then IS300. Now you are back to where you started. VVTi...yummmmmy. Love the color.

Thanks! I know, each of those cars were ok, but they never felt right. With VVTi power, this thing is already plenty fast, I was very surprised.

Hey, my S14 was not ugly!

Thanks! I know, each of those cars were ok, but they never felt right. With VVTi power, this thing is already plenty fast, I was very surprised.

Hey, my S14 was not ugly!

Fast? Naw, these things are slow :biggrin:

Congrats on your excellent choice, color, model year range!

Fast? Naw, these things are slow :biggrin:

Congrats on your excellent choice, color, model year range!

Thanks! It was just much faster than I was expecting out of a stock car. I guess when I bought it, I sorta forgot about the whole 290hp with a 5 speed. I'm going to take it to the track and see if I can beat 14.22 now :biggrin: too bad I'm a fat ass :( But I can't wait to throw on a power adder. I dunno, turbo? Supercharger? I love turbos, and I could throw on a holset one I have lying around, but I think i'll try for a supercharger on this car. Something quiet, reliable, low maintenance ect ect.

Cool plates, they have significance?

Edit* Second look and they look photo chopped, for security I assume.

Cool plates, they have significance?

Edit* Second look and they look photo chopped, for security I assume.

Ya, I Doctored it, but I am thinking to get a custom plate, ill have to see how much NV charges for that.

Thanks! It was just much faster than I was expecting out of a stock car. I guess when I bought it, I sorta forgot about the whole 290hp with a 5 speed. I'm going to take it to the track and see if I can beat 14.22 now :biggrin: too bad I'm a fat ass :( But I can't wait to throw on a power adder. I dunno, turbo? Supercharger? I love turbos, and I could throw on a holset one I have lying around, but I think i'll try for a supercharger on this car. Something quiet, reliable, low maintenance ect ect.

I have considered many options including remote turbos, a single turbo spun from only one bank and the new TVS Eaton SC. I look forward to your project.

BTW, I modified the stock airbox with good results. Here is a link.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls400-forum/82622-pictures-modified-air-box-and-heat-shielding.html

I have considered many options including remote turbos, a single turbo spun from only one bank and the new TVS Eaton SC. I look forward to your project.

BTW, I modified the stock airbox with good results. Here is a link.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls400-forum/82622-pictures-modified-air-box-and-heat-shielding.html

I didn't get around the corner before I modded the air box :tongue: I ran a 14.96 at 93mph with no interior, modded box and no cat back. I'm going to try again with the resonators back on. I'll post the time slips soon :)

I have considered many options including remote turbos, a single turbo spun from only one bank and the new TVS Eaton SC. I look forward to your project....].
A combination of the turbo and supercharger might not give you the best efficiency in power output. Justen had the supercharger and turbo at the same time, but he had to remove the supercharger to gain more power as he initially had with the turbo. A remote turbo on the LS will work wonder. I don't see why it's a bad at all. It's just a matter of pipe routing structure and sizing.