finally we r moving

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sideshow

well we have decided to move up north near QLD to warmer prospects somewhere close to the beach
I will still be doing mail order stuff and slowly build a name for myself in new town
so I will get back to doing mobile auto electrical as lately I found it hard to keep up with rent and bills as 80% of the jobs I have been getting lately have turned to sheit and there
is much more work involved and like u should all know u never make money for wasted time

so I will do mail order and do some name dropping and see how it goes then slowly build it back up but I want to get into diagnosing and Im contemplating getting a 1800 number where I make afew bucks diagnosing over the phone need how that goes
one thing I might have to say sorry for is the small parts I used to keep here and there
I will not be selling anymore as I will only be keeping them for jobs I actually wire up
as I make bugger all from them and half the time people complain about price of a 50 dollar part
I have just found customers in general are harder to deal with than what it was like 5 or 10
years ago and if I could get a casual job working for someone who needs my expertise
I might even do that as it's much less stressful

house is on market in 3 weeks so I'll still be in Sydney for afew more months
but after that it's all sun and the beaches which my two boys will love. hehehhe

ill always go for the canterbury bulldogs
have been for 35 years
and il always go for the blues even thou they wil most probably lose

hey gloverman
if i still use them on and off ill make some more
but im just really over it all
most jobs turn to shit and when i waste time i loose money
and im sort of stopping giving any info or even parts out as to many are doing it themselves and then buying the tricky bits from me
and too many guys giving info out on forums which is understandable and no one can stop that
so im basically shutting my mouth and not saying a thing or selling a thing and will just stick to jobs i actually wire up

if i dont get enough work ill just get out of this industry and burn all my diagrams and dvds
heheheeheheh

Jim I completely understand how you feel. At the beginning of this year I had had enough. Im now being the house dad most of the time. I work 4-4.5 hours a day with Wednesday off. I have all most of my wiring stuff in the garage at home and hide away from people. My phone calls are taken by my staff and I only deal with a few of them. Working on getting the info out of my head and working on a way to make it make money for me. Mind you old habits die hard and Ive done two 1uz looms over the weekend , but ive really enjoyed it and without interuptions I do them in half the time it would take at the workshop. Good luck with everything. I dont think you will have any problems getting work. I even recommend my australian customers on to you. ( Steve with the Hiace) Your knowledge will be missed but you need to do whats best for you and your family. Cheers

dont know how much 1uzs u do over there but theres fuk all over here
i got a call to fix a hiace with 1uz with gear changing problems but was so busy there was 2 week wait
well havnt heard from them again as when they said someone else wired it up i just said
not really interested but if they get stuck cal me in 2 weeks
im so over fixing stuff that someone else has wired as they know who i am and they know i wire them up perfect but they still try to wire them themselves
then when things fuk up they cry so i let them sweat it out abit heheheheeh
anyway the conversion industry in sydney is going down the drain
especially on older cars as not many people have em
so i want to get into diagnosing new model cars as that will last me till i retire
plus i recon i have way more diagrams and cds and dvds than most auto elects out there heheheheeh

Sydney will lose one of the best auto leccys out there mate. But i guess theres problem a stronger market up there with the different laws and crap that we have down here killing the automotive scene.

im just sick of dealling with customers down in sydney
every job turns to shit and they wont pay for a good job so
i just cant be fukt anymore hehehehee
maybe qld will give me a less stressful life if not ill just go down the beach
every day and have a perv heheheh

im just sick of dealling with customers down in sydney
every job turns to shit and they wont pay for a good job so
i just cant be fukt anymore hehehehee
maybe qld will give me a less stressful life if not ill just go down the beach
every day and have a perv heheheh

I pay and get my bits back 2 years latter..

hehe yes u hear that many times

i basically get shits with myself if i keep car to long
the longer it stays in shop the more money loose
even if u don t touch it heheheeh

yes sounds like a good idea
fold up fishing rod
don't they charge twice as much when working on a boat

show me the money

hey gloverman

u ever run a surf auto and surf auto ecu
with a lexus 1uz
might have one next week to try figure out this throttle problem
i have some theories in my head so hopefully i can solve this long time problem
then i can sell it to the world and become a trillionaire hehehehee
sorry that was DR Evil coming out of me

Jim,

If your buggering off to QLd who am I going to get to wire my LS3?

I could have it ready for wiring in a few weeks if needed.

justin will do it
he does all the holden stuff these days
im sick of doing conversion stuff id rather do mail order and charge bit less
and i hope to get rid of the forum wankers that ring me to pick my brain
cause they have done it themnselves
i will be getting a pay by the second telephone i think and charge them 5 bucks a minute hahahahahah i wish

yes i did but the job turned to shit thik it was at penrith their new shop
there was some issue with the motor as it leaked water
and we had issues getting it to run right
even guys at haltech tried to solve it to no joy
anyway i tried for a year to get paid for the job the the fkwits at hicomp
just kept saying we will check we will check
in the end u get the shits and give up
its cntz like that that u get shitty with and then u have to be harsh on every other customer