Desperate help needed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Toyotasup

hello everyone i need some help getting this car started i have 1995 Supra that we putted the engine in last week trying to start but there no spark i am using 1998 supra shortblock which have crank sensor mounted on the harmonic balancer and the cylinder head that i am using is off from 1994 supra which got crank and cam sensor inside the distributor assembly mounted on the cylinder head the engine is 2JZ not turbo i appreciated any help
Thanks

will that crank sensor cause no spark condition it should not because distributor got cam and cranks sensor and shortblock is very much the same on all 93 to 98 non turbo supra

Attachments

• HPIM0125.JPG
    HPIM0125.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 10
Toyotasup said:
hello everyone i need some help getting this car started i have 1995 Supra that we putted the engine in last week trying to start but there no spark i am using 1998 supra shortblock which have crank sensor mounted on the harmonic balancer and the cylinder head that i am using is off from 1994 supra which got crank and cam sensor inside the distributor assembly mounted on the cylinder head the engine is 2JZ not turbo i appreciated any help
Thanks
I don't know about the Supra and as many of us on this forum, we know about the V8 SC400 instead. If you need more help, you might check out other Supra forums for specific help. Here they are: www.supraforums.com., http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/ .