Need help finding ecu pinout diagram for a 1uzfe Nonvvti ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Don46uz

Is there any chance a messenger from the heavens can help me get the information and diagrams I need for a seems to be a rare ecu.
I have a UK spec ucf20 1uzfe Nonvvti motor that I got for a swap but the ecu that came with it had the 4th plug (28pin) chopped and I can't find any info on the specific ecu I have whether it be my local Toyota dealership (because I'm not a registered tech with Toyota) or online.
Only info I got from Toyota was that my ecu was only a 3 month span of production before it was superseded and mine was probably one of the last ecus made in that production run, dated 6/11/96
Ecu serial 89661-50350
Superseded to 89661-50351

Wish I had the vin to search with, but the engine came as a swap on a pallet.

Attachments

• IMG_20220927_012339.jpg
    IMG_20220927_012339.jpg
    793.7 KB · Views: 5
Contact Kelvin at the Cartune Company.

I'm sure he sells this sort of info.

Otherwise I would have it somewhere but might take me a while to find.

I know this thread is 6 months old, but just in case you ever found a solution to your problem, Toyota uses similar plugs on on many of it's models. For example a 96 1uz Lexus, would possibly have the same 28 pin plug as 96 Hilux or Camry with a different engine. So a trip to your local breakers might be to your advantage. Also Toyota/Lexus wiring diagram books starting in the mid 90's have connector pictures colours and part #'s.

Finding the plugs shouldn't be a problem. I haven't looked at LS400 ECMs specifically, but once the Electrical Wiring Diagram suitable for the engine/ECM is located, the part numbers for the connector housings are listed there and can be ordered from Toyota or other sources. Toyota/Lexis also sells the terminals which fit into those plugs, but only in the form of repair wires (ridiculously expensive!), so for loose terminals a better source is probably hi-1000ec.com or EasternBeaver.com.

The trick is to find the correct EWD, of course. There are plenty versions out there for free, but that also means you can't easily tell which one is correct for your ECM.

Hopefully your ECM isn't plagued with capacitor problems: All my crazy Lexus issues SOLVED!! (ECU-leaking capacitor) - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Alternatively, someone like Kelvin in NZ, Chris in UK or Yuri in RU can probably sell you a tested ECM (and the plug) suitable for your engine. You don't need to use the exact ECM that came with it. Good luck.

Ciao,

JZH

Finding the plugs shouldn't be a problem. I haven't looked at LS400 ECMs specifically, but once the Electrical Wiring Diagram suitable for the engine/ECM is located, the part numbers for the connector housings are listed there and can be ordered from Toyota or other sources. Toyota/Lexis also sells the terminals which fit into those plugs, but only in the form of repair wires (ridiculously expensive!), so for loose terminals a better source is probably hi-1000ec.com or EasternBeaver.com.

The trick is to find the correct EWD, of course. There are plenty versions out there for free, but that also means you can't easily tell which one is correct for your ECM.

Hopefully your ECM isn't plagued with capacitor problems: All my crazy Lexus issues SOLVED!! (ECU-leaking capacitor) - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Alternatively, someone like Kelvin in NZ, Chris in UK or Yuri in RU can probably sell you a tested ECM (and the plug) suitable for your engine. You don't need to use the exact ECM that came with it. Good luck.

Ciao,

JZH
Have you Chris in the UK contact details?

Chris Taylor: Phoenix Engine Management +44 (0)7957 713 564

He's also on YouTube and Facebook.

Ciao,

JZH