Help with +B1 wire

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Shiryas

I am damn'd if I can find the +B1 wire for my swap and need some help.

I purchased a crashed 1995 LS400 with reasonably low mileage, 115K and had initially planned on keeping it Auto but decided to go manual when a cheap T100 came up as a parts truck plus i prefer a standard. Following Nigel's excellent manual, researching a lot of other build threads, and downloading all of the Toyota FSM Wiring have helped a lot but none of them specifically identify a +B1 that I can find at least.

ECU is a 89661-50231, online sources say this was for 02/1995 to 08/1995 California spec vehicles. I had it serviced and all of the capacitors replaced.

I believe I 'may' have identified +B1 but can not find any hard evidence to confirm

Having identified nearly all of the other wiring I have a stray wire at Pin 23 on the E11/A/28pin plug that I suspect is +B1. That plug also has these similar critical system wires.

09 = IGWS
14 = BATT
22 = +B
23 = unidentified Violet wire with 2 Orange bands (+B1 ?)
24 = MREL

Per this VIN in the Toyota system, the schematic does not list a +B1 connecting to the Engine Control Module nor discuss it in the Engine Control System Outline.

TFSMdiagrams.jpgPic 1

Nigels guide and the plug diagram in the Toyota System Outline show this pin as empty.

Nigelpdf.jpgPic 2

TFSM plugs.jpgPic 3

That is not correct, the Violet wire lives there, anonymously, for now at least :)

Actual Plug.jpgPic 4

Is +B1 typically located on the same plug as +B/MREL/IGSW ?

Any help appreciated, thank you. Chris