Desperate wiring help needed! (1UZFE into Hilux Surf Gen 2)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kroenen

Hi guys. So I'm coming towards the end of my build which is a '95 LS400 1uzfe engine and box into a '94 Gen 2 Hilux Surf KZN130.

I've looked at so much information out there, including buying wiring diagrams from Kelvin @ Cartune, but I'm still a bit bamboozled with some of the wiring. Could anyone point me in the direction of either someone who's done this sway who I can pick their brains, or help a little with some advice?

I've got the looms through the firewall, but I've got a number of things that I can't find any information on at all, such as;

1 - As part of the Lexus loom that was removed, the Alternator wiring that goes under the engine also contains the oils level and pressure senders, which all go to a large black plug near the LH inner wing. I've kept all that part of the loom and removed the alternator wiring, as the Surf's Alternator wires were already on the right hand side, same plug, so this just plugs in. Is this correct, and where do I send the rest of the Oil Level and Pressure sender wires inside the cab? ie: which multiplug should I be looking at?

2 - The extra plug (28P) from the Lexus ECU, I was advised to snip this leaving about 6" of cable, but I need to know which wires in this plug are required and where they go.

3 - Fuel Pump Relay - I've gone with a 5 pin relay as per another build I've seen, so the pump works during starting, then switches over to constant running once the Oil Pressure signal turns the light out. According to the diagram I've seen, 2 of the pins are Ignition feeds. Are these just position 2 on the key, or does one or both need to be constant 12v (ie: battery feed)

I've got loads more than this to figure out, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be hugely grateful. I can feel I'm so close to getting it running as all the mechanical work is done, so just the wiring to go.

Flick me an email with your questions. My info includes some of my time. I may also be able to give you some examples of jobs Ive done with youtube videos which explain stuff better. You will get a we are closed for christmas reply but ill do a few emails over the break in my own time.

Flick me an email with your questions. My info includes some of my time. I may also be able to give you some examples of jobs Ive done with youtube videos which explain stuff better. You will get a we are closed for christmas reply but ill do a few emails over the break in my own time.
Hi Kelvin, thanks for that mate. I have actually sent you 2 emails. You wouldn't mind checking your junk folders for them would you?

Hi guys. I removed my Pajero's 3.5 auto in 2013 and did a lexus 1uz conversion with spitronics engine management.
I had everything working, rev counter, cruise control and the auto box holding gears under acceleration %.
After about 200k kms the engine knocked a bearing.
So now i thought to up grade to the 3uz. One reason was that i could put the acceleration pedal on the left side as i have lost my right leg above the knee.
Well it runs well but i have hit a wall with the following.
1) Accelerator pedal position output from the 3uz ecu for the gearbox.
2) The rev counter conection and calibration. It worked on the spitronics.
3) The cruise control. The 3uz has the capability to manage it but need info from the vehicle, road speed and the switches.
Has anyone been able to solve these issues.
Thank you so much.
I love this group.

Not sure my emails to Kelvin are getting through, or he’s enormously busy, but can anyone assist with the following?

1) I stripped all the transfer box loom from the hilux, and ran it back to the 2 plugs in the hilux. Is there anything else that needs connected for it to work as it did before? Ok kept all the add system, but might need to connect a vacuum line to something. As far as I’m aware the Lexus ecu will handle the gearbox side, although I think I need to wire in a kickdown switch under the pedal.

2) I’ve got the engine running fine (although seems a little rich to me). However it starts in any gear. So I’ve obviously taken the wrong signal feed to the starter relay. I think it was black with silver dots I used. Does anyone know which wire in which plug takes the starter feed after the neutral start switch?

3-the last few wires to connect will be tacho, Speedo, oil pressure gauge, engine management lamp, atf temp and reverse lights. Are there any I’ve missed, and which plugs would those signals come from?

Any help is hugely appreciated!

Not sure my emails to Kelvin are getting through, or he’s enormously busy, but can anyone assist with the following?

1) I stripped all the transfer box loom from the hilux, and ran it back to the 2 plugs in the hilux. Is there anything else that needs connected for it to work as it did before? Ok kept all the add system, but might need to connect a vacuum line to something. As far as I’m aware the Lexus ecu will handle the gearbox side, although I think I need to wire in a kickdown switch under the pedal.

2) I’ve got the engine running fine (although seems a little rich to me). However it starts in any gear. So I’ve obviously taken the wrong signal feed to the starter relay. I think it was black with silver dots I used. Does anyone know which wire in which plug takes the starter feed after the neutral start switch?

3-the last few wires to connect will be tacho, Speedo, oil pressure gauge, engine management lamp, atf temp and reverse lights. Are there any I’ve missed, and which plugs would those signals come from?

Any help is hugely appreciated!
Whats your email address? Ill flick you one. I've only got about 50 left to get through and haven't seen one on this topic.

So I've only got 2 wires left to figure out. Reverse and ECT.

I know there's an 'R' wire in the 26pin white plug, but no idea where this connects to in the surf to enable the reverse lights.

As for the ECT, I know this ends up at the green/brown wire at the ECT switch, but no idea where the signal from the Lexus wiring comes from for this.

Any ideas?