A look at the New Ferrari....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

New styling and has the 4.3 liter direct injected flat crank V8 that produces 460bhp... It comes with a newly designed dual clutch with 7 speeds in total... They also did away with the double wishbone suspension and went with a newly designed multi-link setup... It looks to be nicer and faster then the F430's... Retractible convertable as well in 14 seconds...

This Ferrari goes 0-60mph in 3.8 seconds.... Not too shabby..

It looks nice to me and it's getting good reviews..

Check out "road and track magazine" for the full write up...

Whilst I'll pass on it the car as they really don't do too much for me I will say it should be an average car for Ferrari.

Ferrari seem to build a good car then skip a model then build another good one etc.

You can follow it from 328 (good) to the 348 (crap) to the 355 (good) then 360 (average) 430 (good) now this one that (historically) will/should be average.

3.9 seconds is quick but we need to remember Mercedes has 2 vehicles in the sub 5 second category (one almost 4.5) and these are just road cars!

Quite a few other manufacturers have very quick "normal" cars.

Rod, you don't like? Being that your such a big fan of the Ferrari's I'll take your word for it... I guess I will wait for the next model to come out before I refinance my mortgage to the max in order to buy one...

It kinda resembles a Supra from the side view..

I am not a fan of the stacked exhaust look. I saw it on the IS-F and it looks like they made a mistake or just added this as a "BTW"

I am not a fan of the stacked exhaust look. I saw it on the IS-F and it looks like they made a mistake or just added this as a "BTW"

I saw the IS-F too and the additional stacked exhaust pipes do look like a mistake...I agree with you on that...Side rather then stacked pipes would be a better choice for sure... Good observation....

Do I hear possible sour grapes from all you...

You guys are telling me you would not enjoy this Ferrari as you own? If it were sitting in your garage with a good bumper to bumper warranty all paid for and the keys in hand.. Would you really be displeased?... I think not...I believe you would get more chicks and looks in this Fer...even as an old fart too...You would enjoy the ride for sure.. If married the wife would surely get jealous, and needless to say it's a convertable that does 0-60mph in under 4 seconds flat...Topend must be fairly decent as well....Ferrari exhaust sound is good too I might ad.. Come on it's not that bad now is it fellas?....

Do I hear possible sour grapes from all you...

You guys are telling me you would not enjoy this Ferrari as you own? If it were sitting in your garage with a good bumper to bumper warranty all paid for and the keys in hand.. Would you really be displeased?... I think not...I believe you would get more chicks and looks in this Fer...even as an old fart too...You would enjoy the ride for sure.. If married the wife would surely get jealous, and needless to say it's a convertable that does 0-60mph in under 4 seconds flat...Topend must be fairly decent as well....Ferrari exhaust sound is good too I might ad.. Come on it's not that bad now is it fellas?....

Maybe I am getting old, but I would love to have a car like this except I need a car with some practicality. If I could get a car in the supercar territory that is also practical, I would get an Audi RS6 Avant. I can't see any car that is as practical yet carries a can of "whoop a**" for the occasional beat down.

Maybe I am getting old, but I would love to have a car like this except I need a car with some practicality. If I could get a car in the supercar territory that is also practical, I would get an Audi RS6 Avant. I can't see any car that is as practical yet carries a can of "whoop a**" for the occasional beat down.

Sorry for the thread drift, but a 1993-1998 Toyota Supra TT with 6 speed is both practical and carries a case of "whoop*ss". $500-$750 in mods will bring it up to BPU level (probably around 400-450HP), and it'll slay nearly anything on the road, short of a Viper, a new 'vette, and the exotics. And you'll still have legendary Toyota reliability and be running on the stock ECU and fuel system.

Back on topic; this Ferrari doesn't do much for me either, but not many of their spyders do. And the stacked quad pipes look as gay as they do on that POS, the LS-F. Never thought I'd say that about a Ferrari, but.....

ill be on your team jibby, it looks good to me ,
i like the curved flow side shot , looks good.
but theres other cars id pick first.. not huge fan of ferarri, dont sound great, most look funny,
id go a viper, or a supra, or a mini :)

Well if you are all looking for praticality then get a MINI VAN for gods sake........ Ha Ha.... After all we are talking about an expensive exotic's and not your grand dads Caddy or Lincoln towncar cruiser...

There are nicer cars I would rather drive too other then this Farrari...The Austin Martin Vanquish comes to mind... Bond, James Bond...

This newest V12 Benzo isn't too shabby either.. Looks rediculous in person.. Bentley's, Porsche GT3, Lambo, Bugatti, etc...

I once owned a 1965 version of the Mini Panel Van with windows added.

It had a Cooper S engine but it was still a Mini Van but fast!

lol

i think mini van means something else to the americans on here

slightly off topic hoe cool would a mini pickup with a 1uz in the back be

Mini van means poor mans SUV for family.... Cheap, practical, roomy, ordinary, no curb appeal, etc.. That's how this American views mini vans anyway..

I would drive one if necessary, but I would certainly not brag about it... Maybe in other countries mini vans are the choice ride, something to brag about, who knows? That doesn't fly here in the States..

However, not to sound like I'm above anyone else, so I say what ever floats your boat people... Mini vans for everyone I say!!!!

See now that's not really a mini-van...That's almost cool....That is like a classic wagon of some sorts...That's a UK or Aussie special no dought.....

A mini-van has one sliding side door on the driver side, it is boxy and ugly by nature...

This is an Mini Van..This appears to be an Asian special.... Now who wants one? The crying and screaming babies in the back aren't included, that's extra...Ha Ha...