What's the fastest car you have ever drove?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Jibby, the car is the one in my avatar :) A thread or 2 on here on the car including links to more info and vids of the drags, some smoke action, destroying a race porsche etc etc. Search and enjoy :)

Jibby, the car is the one in my avatar :) A thread or 2 on here on the car including links to more info and vids of the drags, some smoke action, destroying a race porsche etc etc. Search and enjoy :)

Well the GT8 looks alot like a 90's model Ford Cobra Mustang of some sorts... Anyway, must be fast........

I've lusted after an F5000 for the best part of 30 years.

I won't ever get one nor a an 18 nymphomainac!
We'll I got the pleasure of living with an 18yo nympho, but my fastest personal car woulda topped out in the 150's. very slow for this thread. :'(

Driven, a '69 vette w' 424 & t-tops. 165mph'ish. I shut it down because it felt like it was going to fall apart.
Fastest thing I've ridden in was my best friend's uncle's race car hauler. The truck was one of the old gigantic F-series out of the early 1980's that ran low 12's on street tires.:hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized:

We'll I got the pleasure of living with an 18yo nympho, but my fastest personal car woulda topped out in the 150's. very slow for this thread. :'(

lucky bastard... :p

Fastest thing I've ridden in was my best friend's uncle's race car hauler. The truck was one of the old gigantic F-series out of the early 1980's that ran low 12's on street tires.:hypnotized: :hypnotized: :hypnotized:

Now that sounds like a buttload of fun!

Well the GT8 looks alot like a 90's model Ford Cobra Mustang of some sorts... Anyway, must be fast........

You need your eyes checked Jibby :) It's a Carlos Sainz GrpA...the model he one a world championship in......at least 500% better looking than a 90's mustang. Normally AWD turbo 4 cyl but i've 'tweaked' mine a little with the TTUZ :) yes it is fast :bigeyes2:

Sorry JustenGT8 - It's just hard to see the pic of your car in that avatar pic, but maybe I do need glasses...:22:

I am sure your ride looks and drives alot better then those older GT Stangs... My bad for the insult, that was not intended...:07:

Sorry to disappoint James but only RWD now :( Actually had another one at the time to get my AWD fix and this was an acco recovered car i brought back from the dead so just went to town on it. AWD was kinda doable but too much of an unknown. As is, the car is quicker than my AWD everywhere except of course if it's raining :)

I concure with James...LOVE AWD and MASSIVE POWER.... That setup is usually very hard to beat...

The C4 Porsche turbo that I roasted was AWD and you could really feel the car grip at launch and especially around corners..The car felt like it was on rails...JUST SICK and like no other car I ever drove!!!!

lucky bastard... :p
Now that sounds like a buttload of fun!
lol! They both were!

That truck was scary as ****. It had one of those 80mph speedo's that went around in a full circle. 0mph would be at 8'oclock, 80mph would be at 4'oclock. He spun it around a time & a half. It was seriously crazy. We're flying down a road, I'm in the middle of the bench seat, and a pebble comes up & cracks the windshield infront of my face LoL! Crazy. Then we slow down & before we get to a stop he's like yeeeeeeah. The right rear brake locks up real bad. I should fix that. Without touching the wheel he jumps on the brakes & the truck cut's a 90* turn lol

Then we go back the way we came.

Two guys were fishing off a bridge. They heard us coming back & they both ran off the bridge as fast as they could bawahahahahaha

Fastest i've ever driven, is probably 200km/h-ish in my mates 180, but that wont happen again for a while he broke it about a month ago when he maxed out 3rd on the rev limiter at 175km/h, its in the workshop now getting an SR20 put in.

2nd fastest would be in my 94 4runner, 175km/h, it still had more to go, lol

Oh I almost forgot, I did not drive but road in the passenger side of a blown 55' 2 door Chevy Bellaire many many years ago...That was the fastest straight line car I have ever been in by far... It had a built and supercharged 383 Big block Chevy rumbling under the hood, super fat rear drag tires, posi, 3 speed tranny, and that old school ride absolutely thrust you back in the seat like no other..... That car pulled gees and blew your hair back while you pissed your pants...... I remember seeing it dyno right around 700whp... It was basically built to do some light drag racing and the builder gave me a quick ride in it.....

The funny thing about it I don't think he even hammered it fully with me in the car..

Euhm, well do you mean driven yourself or was co-piloting?

fastest car I have driven myself would be my sylva striker with a wonderfull well set-up 4age 20v, yes I know it's only 163hp and that's nothing compared to what you're used to, but it weighs in at 498kilgrams and has a center of gravity just 6mm above the 13"wheel-centers. so if you think pulling from 0 to 100 in 4.8 sec is fast.... try doing that going around a short 90degrees corner once.....:684: and we haven't even discussed braking at this point (lose your lunch in a second ask vivian my girlfriend 25yo-nympho about that hahaha)

the fastes I ever co-piloted is between 2
1 Ultimasports, Ultima GTR 680hp demonstrator on donnington park
2 Z-cars Holeshot hayabusa Turbo 380hp@9000rpm spaceframed mini cooper

the z-cars machine felt faster because of the noise and thrill of sitting in the same space as a 300hp per litre alloy thingy in a car that weighs nothing

But the braking and torque on the Ultima, needs to be felt to be belived

grtz ~Thomas.

Striker, I was talking co-piloting in the Chevy Belaire...

Was that an electric car you did 0-100 in 4.8 seconds? I've read about some electric cars being lighting fast because they are so light in weight...