The fastest street legal car...Porsche 911

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
This 911 is rear wheel drive only as stated in the ad... Engine sits in the back so I can imagine this 911 being as low to the ground as it is it will stick and stick good...

I know that the C4 Porchse's are all wheel drive, not so sure all the others are...

911 Turbos are 4WD as well.. looks like they disabled that.... In my opinion if you want anything to be streetable/even remotely sensible/usable by most people, much over 6-700bhp you are going to want to go 4WD....

But apart from the Veyron, I haven't seen any other 4WD system that can handle the power.........

I really was impressed with the handling and feel when driving the C4 AWD turbo Porsche that I drove... It had a go-cart feel to it but man could it motor and corner..

I roasted that Porsche so hard it was smoking a bit when I was done with it...A friend of mine worked at the Porsche dealer as a mechanic and joy rides were common.. I guess the Porsche's don't hold up under the pressure as well as the good ole 1uz-fe cars..Hmmm?

I really was impressed with the handling and feel when driving the C4 AWD turbo Porsche that I drove... It had a go-cart feel to it but man could it motor and corner..

I roasted that Porsche so hard it was smoking a bit when I was done with it...A friend of mine worked at the Porsche dealer as a mechanic and joy rides were common.. I guess the Porsche's don't hold up under the pressure as well as the good ole 1uz-fe cars..Hmmm?
Everytime I hear about the 1UZ-FE being such a wonderful motor that stands up to everything, I shake my head a bit. Stories of stock rods bending at 350rwhp make this motor out to be very weak - weaker than most 4 bangers when it comes to handling power beyond stock. (at stock levels yes the 1UZ-FE is unbeatable in terms of longevity)

My early model 1uz-fe is holding up just fine with more power then that Thermactor....No bent rods to report in the past 4 years...My 1uz.. still purs.. Don't know many other motors that can constantly handle 150 nitrous shots in stock internal form after 4 years and still hummmmm along like new...

Speak your mind Thermactor and don't be shy...

You should boost up an early model 1uz-fe motor and then re-assess your statement after pushing 500whp... Living is learning... The 1uz-fe motor is one of the most duralbe motors made, needless to say it idles like it is not even running and lasts forever... Don't be dogg'n out 1uz's that's blasphemy on this forum...

My early model 1uz-fe is holding up just fine with more power then that Thermactor....No bent rods to report in the past 4 years...My 1uz.. still purs.. Don't know many other motors that can constantly handle 150 nitrous shots in stock internal form after 4 years and still hummmmm along like new...

Speak your mind Thermactor and don't be shy...

You should boost up an early model 1uz-fe motor and then re-assess your statement after pushing 500whp... Living is learning... The 1uz-fe motor is one of the most duralbe motors made, needless to say it idles like it is not even running and lasts forever... Don't be dogg'n out 1uz's that's blasphemy on this forum...
Well, I've got the "second generation" 1UZ which has a thinner rod. For what it's worth. I will push mine to 7 or so PSI with a Vortech blower and see where it goes. If it holds then that is good enough for me. If it blows I'll swap in a 90-94 motor. They're cheap anyway.