What's the fastest car you have ever drove?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Heh, I *had* a 19yo nymphomaniac, she was the biggest freak in bed I have ever and think will ever meet.....but thats another story.

Anyways, I have personally done 137mph in an F355 and have been on the back of a bike at 147mph and ridden my own bike (SV650S) flat out at 136mph....... obviously this is all on the clocks so it is never a true representation of how fast you are actually going....

what does the 19 yr old nympho have to do with fastest driven car? LOL...

I raced an SS camaro 2 wks ago and I was coming out of 4th gear at 140mph and I decided to let off because of the 30 car length gap between us LOL. I wanted to go faster but I started running into a slight curve, which anyone whose gone fast before seems a lot smaller and rounder at speeds around 125+!

what does the 19 yr old nympho have to do with fastest driven car? LOL...

Heh, check back a page or two....

but I started running into a slight curve, which anyone whose gone fast before seems a lot smaller and rounder at speeds around 125+!

I know *EXACTLY* what you mean. Corners that weren't corners before but at 120MPH+ they are now :Eyecrazy:

So build a light car and corners will remain corners, Spax suspension allround also does wonders.

@jibby, As said, NO electric cars are far from light,
Lotus seven like vehicle, lightest and smallest variant Sylva Striker chassis with a 20v on a well mapped Omex 500 ecu, does wonders. there's nothing in the car that isn't needed for driving btw not even a heater...

It's not fast on topspeed at all, 220km but think of that as flying with your behind no further than 8cm (3") from the tarmac + it gets to 200 pretty quick to.

this is my yellow striker btw
a_194.jpg

grtz Thomas