true clear tail lens

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

erik.wyatt1

hey gang,

was browsing the good ole net the other day for clear tail lenses and i found these. didnt know if anyone had any experience with the fit or quality. trying to get some input before i spend this kind of money for some lights. i have a feeling there so expensive because i havent seen anything else like them.

http://l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=304

id really like to get alot of feedback plus this site has a whole lot of really good looking stuff, but its so damn expensive unless its in aus dollars or something, i didnt check.

I have no idea. IMO they're probably illegal in most states? It's one things to have clear turn signals in front but cleared out in the rear...you're probably asking to be pulled over.

If you do get them make sure they're sealed well. Maybe run some clear caulk over the seams. I bought aftermarket clear signals for the front and about a year later I had water building up in them. Had to fork out another $50 bucks for new ones.

BTW the link says they are $329

Admiration is a very reputable brand in Japan as far as VIP style goes, so I,m sure they will fit well, and will be well sealed. I do think that they will not be "clear" but more of a "white" like the front turn signals that you can buy for $40 or so. If you do goe with theese I would suggest that you put the LED brake lights that are available. They have about 30 mini LED bulbs, and the fit directly in the existing socket. They will put out much more light then a regular bulb. I did read of a person in club lexus who was given a ticket for his tail lights. He had read and clear tail lights, with a regular red bulb in the inner tail lights. The officer told him that he had a white light for a brake light, he insisted to the officer that he had red, then he showed the officer, how the light was not white, the officer agreed it was not white that it was pinkish, which is not red and gave him the ticket. The LED might put out more red light, to prevent this.

ionno man, i'm not really feelin that, but its ur ride, turn it into a rice rocket if u want too...lol