Stock sc400 - True dual exaust...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
re

I got mine from ebay..was like 100 us dollars...magnaflow 2.5 xpipe. Went with a full true dual 2.25" piping and x pipe and 2 magnaflow straight thru mufflers.

OK Guy's i would like to know. What's the best axle back muffler FOR THE 1992 SC400
we have 1 JIC RACING 2 BORLA 3 BLITZ i WANT SOME REAL HORSEPOWER HERE?

JBrady said:
Here is a general picture that I did a long time ago. I am not certain if this is what you wanted or if you want an engineering sketch. This drawing shows 2.25" pipe with a 3" center resonator and was my thought for a VVTi engine making 300+hp. For an earlier engine you may want to try a 2.5" center pipe... in fact I intend to try that size on my engine (presuming I EVER get off my rear and get this system built... I have ALL the parts).
attachment.jpg
Sorry to bring up an old thread but jbrady why have added another straight through resonator in the straight section of the Y?? I was thinking of taking to 2 stock cats out and installing a single high flow cat in place of the extra resonator you have there in the straight Y section.

What you think?

Wow... old thread. Older drawing.

The center resonator is to quiet the system. Removing the two primary cats will increase noise.

Without the extra centre dont the other 2 resonators and 2 mufflers keep the car quiet enough?

What about using 1 highflow cat?