keeping the stock sc400 trans

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

viper92086

So i'm in the middle of a interesting project. A 1uz in my buddies 87 dodge ram d150. The question is, i've never dealt with the stock auto trans. I have the ecu for it but i was wondering, if there is anything that needs to be wiring seperatly. It looks like the engine harness takes care of everything along with the auto trans ecu. Does anyone know the wire color for the reverse light trigger and maybe the o/d switch, light, and the norm/power button wiring? I can't seem to find any wiring diagrams for this. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

So i'm in the middle of a interesting project. A 1uz in my buddies 87 dodge ram d150. The question is, i've never dealt with the stock auto trans. I have the ecu for it but i was wondering, if there is anything that needs to be wiring seperatly. It looks like the engine harness takes care of everything along with the auto trans ecu. Does anyone know the wire color for the reverse light trigger and maybe the o/d switch, light, and the norm/power button wiring? I can't seem to find any wiring diagrams for this. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

My '93 harness had the loom for the auto transmission connections in the engine bay. I think the only wiring you would have to worry about is for the interior stuff like the buttons, interior lights if used and shifter lock. If I recall correctly, the wiring diagram PDF I used from here has what you are looking for. Of course standard disclaimer applies, I've never installed the auto trans for these.

My '93 harness had the loom for the auto transmission connections in the engine bay. I think the only wiring you would have to worry about is for the interior stuff like the buttons, interior lights if used and shifter lock. If I recall correctly, the wiring diagram PDF I used from here has what you are looking for. Of course standard disclaimer applies, I've never installed the auto trans for these.

can you send me a link to this pdf you used? the only two that i used for my supra was yours and the sc400 ecu wiring one located in the misc page. I think i would need the pinouts for the auto ecu correct? hows the car btw? turbod yet?

can you send me a link to this pdf you used? the only two that i used for my supra was yours and the sc400 ecu wiring one located in the misc page. I think i would need the pinouts for the auto ecu correct? hows the car btw? turbod yet?

The diagrams from http://www.lextreme.com/misc.htm are the ones I used as well. I thought the auto ecu is part of the main ecu now for all of the cars except the Crown. The other controllers are for things like cruise and traction control.

Car is doing great. I drive it about 3-5 days out of the weak now that spring has arrive here in Michigan. The differential still needs to be rebuilt amongst other things and I believe the transmission is starting to leak in a couple of different spots so I'll have to keep an eye on it until I get the time to yank it (winter?). No turbos yet, my wife and I just had our first child in April so the turbo budget went to her :)

The diagrams from http://www.lextreme.com/misc.htm are the ones I used as well. I thought the auto ecu is part of the main ecu now for all of the cars except the Crown. The other controllers are for things like cruise and traction control.

Car is doing great. I drive it about 3-5 days out of the weak now that spring has arrive here in Michigan. The differential still needs to be rebuilt amongst other things and I believe the transmission is starting to leak in a couple of different spots so I'll have to keep an eye on it until I get the time to yank it (winter?). No turbos yet, my wife and I just had our first child in April so the turbo budget went to her :)

hmmm i thought it was a seperate ecu since the p/o gave me another ecu that was connected.. maybe that was traction control.. i'll take a look again later.

BTW congrats! on the first child.

Yea i've been trying to daily mine as much as possible, but i have an exhuast leak that is too much of a pain to fix so i get alot of exhaust gases in the cabin which cant be too healthy.

hmmm i thought it was a seperate ecu since the p/o gave me another ecu that was connected.. maybe that was traction control.. i'll take a look again later.

BTW congrats! on the first child.

Yea i've been trying to daily mine as much as possible, but i have an exhuast leak that is too much of a pain to fix so i get alot of exhaust gases in the cabin which cant be too healthy.

Heh, I have two exhaust leaks. Right at where the exhaust manifolds join the exhaust pipes. The flanges Lextreme sent me did not have the gasket grooves so we just used high temp, orange RTV. Needless to say this has not remained sealed.