Towing Capacity & Turbocharge

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thaniks LEX, I will be hitting you up for that setup soon for sure, thanks for the consideration.......I think a prefab'd turbo kit like yours should be made in bulk to sell to the masses for the SC's, LS's, and GS400's......That would be awesome and a first......Anyway, just a thought for another fine LEXTREME product to be selling like crazy if the price would be reasonable.......

I know those Eaton superchargers are bank $$$$ coming out of Australia and are really the only option available for all the Lexus 400's. The Eaton's won't make nearly the HP's that the Garet Turb's produce, either.....Example - A guy on another forum just the other day paid like $5300 for Australian made Eaton Superccharger for is 95 SC4....and that is just for parts and shipping...WOW.........

do it, do it, do it!

I will, I will, I will...Believe me I am getting tired of hitting a button to call upon power everytime...It is getting a little old after 2 years, and so is 300whp...Still can't beat a new Vette either as I tried last weekend. A black new Vette pulled up at the red on my favorite race stip and we had a go. I was ready and I lost...Those Vette's are just damn fast period...Lost by about a cars length at around 70mph...He got a little out in front of me in first gear, then I hit the nos and caught him in second and was neck and neck then began trailing in third....I need the extra 50whp to beat out one of those....

WD - you need to pull something out of your bag of tricks...You surely know your stuff by now...What are you waiting on?...You know you almost sold me on the LS1 swap...I still would love to see that happen one day, time permitting.. ..man that would be too cool...I didn't have the gonads to pull that off...Got a little gun shy...

I would be very happy and satisfied with a 400whp single turbo setup on my SC400...Boost logic first...

the bag is empty my friend because i am still in college and fundless, although i graduate in december. maybe if i can get a full time job shortly thereafter i can sell the sc400 and get the 5 speed sc300 and do my own turbo installation, anyway, its going to be awhile, but hopefully sometime next year? But honestly, going low-boost turbo on your car is the easiest route to more power especially if you have the turbo lexus man himself offering to help you out with it, just as long as you don't mind a little turbo lag, i guess we all must make compromises, yeah?

WD - You need to go trick or treating and fill up that bag of tricks...

You know it is not that hard to turbo an SC400 either...Especially running a mild boost single turbo setup and have it run within the stock injector limits..Like SteveChumo is going to do with his SC4.....You could pull that off with your schools student loan program....(Just kidding)...When school is over and you're thrust into the real job world full time you can then do what you want to with the cars..