Smoked him whilst towing a trailer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ventured up the coast to meet up with Scott (IMAMADMANRU) of trike fame, towing a 6'x12' dual axle car trailer behind the Rover.

We pulled up at a set of lights and a dude in an empty Izuzu 3.2 2wd ute pulls up and carefully inspected the car. These utes put out about 140kw, whilst not fast they aren't too slow.

Scott had a look at him and said "it's on!"

When the lights changed it was all action. We came off the line fairly clean and spun the wheels into second and there he was in the mirrors trying hard. This was up a hill towing the trailer that has to weigh 600+kg (1320lb).

We rolled into the next set of lights and there he was again but this time he meant business. The other side of the lights had 90degree bend and the two lanes merged into 1 so it was going to be a fight to get there first.

When the lights changed we got off the line with a modicum of front wheel spin but held onto him. Went for second (in my dodgy slow gearbox) and as we turned the bend the front end was just starting to spin the inside tyre. Due to length of the trailer we backed off and let him have the lane but he was very surprised when we did as we had him sitting beside the trailer and could have taken the lane.

Scott and I had a great laugh . As Scott said the guy's jaw dropped so far the fag fell out of his mouth!

Great Kill..... but you have two 1uzfe with you. One 1uz was working and other was resting. That is not fair...lol....

Attachments

• Inside intake top 2.jpg
    Inside intake top 2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 61
The trailer was empty.

I was going up to Scotts place to collect some shelving to sort out my garage.

I've got so much 1UZ stuff in there it's getting difficult fitting the cars in.

The power range of the 1uz make them perfect for towing. I get some strange looks when towing cars on trailers with my 1uz hiace. Alot of guys can't beleive it. Your range rover wouldn't even notice a trailer on the back would it? Even with the slow change gearboxe the power makes up for it. Cheers Kelvin

fag fell out of his mouth!
Bloody english countries. That *so* means something else here!
hahahahahahahahahaha

Driving an iz, he probably *did* have a fag in his mouth!
hahahahahaha

The Rover hardly notices a trailer on the back.

It will tow 4 tonnes without complaint.

Hopefully when the new motor is built and installed it will be much faster.

For those that don't know we have 2 sorts of "Fag" in Australia.

One is a cigarette and the other is your regular two legged fag.