The true sleeper...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this maybe

http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=72&rn=308&action=show_detail

Home : M&H Tires : M&H Racemaster
Cheater Slick (D.O.T.) : (j) 30/14.5-16LT
(j) 30/14.5-16LT
DOT Certified - Wrinkle Wall

Tube Type

Tread Width: 12.0"
Section Width: 14.5"
Diameter: 30.2"
Circumference: 94.2"
Rim Size: 11.0"
Code: MHD-13
Compound Type: HB-11
Designed For Dry Pavement Racing Only

308_image.jpg

Well, those are basically semi drag slicks never the less.....No tread design so that is a very grey area.. Those tires also would not be street legal here in the California....No rain tread run off... Also those are definetely not stock Cresida tires......

9.3 is still extremely impressive with that Cressida car tires or not.....

They are MT street Radial TMK and they ARE legal in U.S..
In any case street legal means its street driven anyway..
Yes obviously the tyres have been changed as with most quick street driven cars...
DOT approved U.S..

it is street driven from time to time it was in newcastle forshore about 2 months ago on a sunday afternoon so it would want to be fairly close to legal due to the amount of cops patrolling

You know what, I took another look and changed my mind.... I claim forum SPICE!!! There is no way a Cressida that looks like that can do a "flat 9" in the quarter that is street legal..NO FRIGG'N WAY!!!!

:bsflag: I don't do this very often but the BS banner must fly...

This is what very high 9's look like with slicks...COME ON FELLAS, SERIOUSLY?????????

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/87-buick-T-Limited_146815.htm

I just can't picture a Cressida beating out this 87 Buick by a full second looking like that in that above post.. You guys are dreaming..

You just have no idea do you Jibbby??????

9's and until recently street legal....may still be but i know he has big plans afoot which might have pushed it over the line? He's aiming for mid 8's

Do the math mate.

Running 400rwkw and that DOT rated STREET LEGAL semi slick (which currently snap my rear end like twigs :( ), i'd rate my car chance a good chance of cracking a nine. Get with the program Jibster...a 150 NoS shot is just an aid to spool a big turbo these days :)

Justen, talking a little head again are we???? I got an idea, the idea is that it is not a stock looking Cressida by any means, that it is not stock tires, that is not running a flat 9, that the car doesn't look at all close to stock to me and probably isn't street legal "dispite it's claims", does not even look like the Cressida in the picture in the fist post, it has race rims and pizza cutters in the front, semi drags MT's in the rear...lots of extra crap all around the car, etc...

Also that is probably the only Cressida that can run in the mid nine's on the planet...

THE BS BANNER still FLY's but maybe at mid staff as this Cressida came close to the claims.....

Now Justen I like you, but you keep taking shots at my ride and nitrous system.. Not cool buddy... I put alot of blood and sweat into my car over the years just like you..

Now Justen as I have said before I can hold my own against most street driven cars... Crazy instant torque from idol that will still even jerk your head back at launch if I can grip... I can spin both rears in the first two gears and can sometimes cherp third.. My car is very heavy too, it's a 92 SC400 for gods sake...I think I do just fine....So nitrous will have to do for now until I can boost it up...

Xr8tt - I still think here in Califonia I would personally get hassled by police for running those MT tires on my Lexus... They may be legal tires here in the USA, but the true nature of that slick face tire would still be a red flag for the motor cylce cops in my area... I have seen police here give tickets for bald tires if you can believe that..

Again, if anyone can show me a "stock looking Cressida" that can run a flat 9 with "normal" street radials - I will then admit I have no idea, no clue, I am an idiot, etc..and I will also remove the BS banner... Infact you can ban me for that matter, because it's just not happening...

Now do these two cars really look the same????... I think not gents..:biggthumpup:

This is the fastest street legal car in the world, slamming down 2200hp and coming straight from the UK of all places....... Looks like a track dragster to me but is infact street legal in England...It does 0-60 in one second...Get's 5 miles to the gallon (don't know to the liter), and it does 7's in the quarter mile...WOW... Nice narative video too.. Enjoy...

http://motorsports.broadbandsports.com/node/10088

Who ever said the Brits can't make a car?

jibby the only diffrence i see between the two pics is the front rim/tire package, and the chute. the rest is just stickers so those dont count.
it apears the first pic is prolly a test and tune event, and the 2nd pic is a compition event. hence the few added race inspired parts and stickers

the rear tires in both pics look the same to me, so the car should be capable of basicly the same time.

No one in the thread at all has clamed that the MT ET Streets are a stock tire. just that they are a street legal tire atleast legal in most places.

califonia is totally not the entire world, and the rest of us dont give a crap whats legal in cali. i can say in florida if i where driveing a stock looking mx83 around with ET streets but not driving like an asshole cops would get a laugh, eather thinking im a dumbass trying to put a massive tire on my "FWD" toyota or know theres some supprizes under the hood and i take it to the track. but unless did a dipshit manuver they would leave me alone.

another point, how the hell did you get 9 flat out of runs nines. runs nines is 9.00 to 9.99 i still dont see how thats so hard to believe, knowing a cressida is basicly just a supra with 4 doors and we know it has the grip to do it, i dont see the problem.

Those are SC400/Soarer rims indeed Jake with crome... Still I would like to see that car do a flat 9 second quarter mile... I believe you guys but I would still like to see that...

Breaking 11 seconds in a street legal car is hard enough but 9's with a stock look to boot, WOW... Talk about crazy sleepers!!!! That would then handle all the z06 vette's, Vipers, Porsche's, exotic's too... Kill them all with a flat 9..... Sign me up...

Jake read, this early post was even directed at you.. Come on now!!!.... This was the first post that started the 9 flat discussion...I know the world doesn't care about the Laws in California but I do... I live here... Maybe I might want drive around a 9 second Cressida in Cali one day, you never know...:slaphappy:

Jibbby, You obviously have no idea what street legal means do you? ****, look at a T-Bucket and look at the tires on them.. And they are street legal and it CA. too.....

Like Jake pointed out, you cant say anything towards the stickers cause they mean absolutly nothing... Hell for that matter I can show you a ton of cars that are 100% stock and have more damn stickers then you can imagine.... If a tire is "DOT" approved for hwy. use, then it is legal to use on public roads... Cops might pull you over and issue a citation, but if you took it to court, it would be thrown out as long as you can prove that they are DOT lagel... Been there, done that several times... and I personally know 3 people that live in CA and have done it too....

Oh, one last thing, Sorry but I have to stabb at your car and NOS too.... Only Baby's are Bottle Feed!!!!!!!

jibby the butter is in the details

It's now a 9 sec Cressie !!!!

if you want see tham go to his best time is 9.36
http://www.1jz747.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=26

he wont bet him by a full second just most of one

i only said i can see it running a 9flat, knowing it did a 9.3 i really can see it doing a 9 flat, i can even see that car doing the hoped for 8s that justin mentioned. not once did i say it was a 9 flat car, just stated that i cant see why it couldent do it.

You guys need to chill out some, I sense a hint of hostility..:smoker: Were arguing and fussing over nothing and it's going nowhere fast....:Flush:

CJSupra ole pal, I wasn't talking about the stickers either, Drrrrrr.... I was refering to the chute, tires, rims, exhaust, front suspension, etc.. Not stock but maybe street legal, yes...

In conclusion, If this Cressida can do a flat nine in the quarter then let's see it... Until then I am right and you guys are wrong and you really need to pipe down and zip it:tapedshut: .. Enjoy all the links I'm providing and solute the BS banner as it fly's high... Now have a nice day lads..:tongue2:

My sleeper.. when I'm hunting a R32 gtr.. :nana: hehe Toyota Hiace, Turboed 1UZ 400hp, 600nm.. waiting for sparetime for mapping on higher boost... :wink1:
ACR%20juni08%20982.jpg

what the hell? the car did a 9.3 no one ever said it actually did a 9 flat, 1 person (me) said i can see it happening, that is all, so you are not right and none of the rest of us are wrong. and since when does a chute and front tires make a car fast? and how do you gather there is anything abnormal done to the front suspension, and since when does this car have to be stock? it just looks very close to stock. the exhaust is in no way a giveaway to how fast it really is.

where not arguing with you at all about the cress, no one here is in doubt of what that car can do, aside from you of course, where all in utter shock at how ignorant you are.

Man this thread is deteriorating fast..Too bad.. I know that the car can do 9.3 so I do know exactly what it can do... Dude, chill I say...

Ignorant is a strong word Jakey:nono: ... not very nice laddy, I knew I sensed hostility...:cussing: I still Love ya Jake.... :wave: (Maybe, I need to harden the **** up)?

Ps. Curious Jake, what do you drive? how fast is your car? you sure talk alot but do you even own a fast car? I never hear you talk about your ride.. Please do tell......(what's an MA70)? I see a big fat tire in your picure to go along with your big mouth but that is it....

NICE MR2TURBO, but that is not a sleeper...That is a racer...

an MA70 is a 7hp scooter, its my daily driver the AE86 is my 8.6 HP scooter, its my racer. i can get the racer up to 12mph booya the picture i just found on google becouse it looks cool.

Ewwwwww..WOOOOOOWWW a scooter.... Nice Jake as that probably is the truth..... Wanna race?

NOW IF YOU GUYS WERE TO PUT THOSE RIMS AND TIRES OFF THE PIC OF THE ORIGINAL STOCK LOOKING CRESSIDA AND PUT THEM ON THE 9.3 CRESSIDA I BET IT WOULDN'T BREAK 10 FLAT.... I REST MY CASE!!!

Jake is that you in this pic?

oh thats the jzx100 i wish i could have one of those that dude is the man. ide take a uzz30 as well its got a smaller motor but its still nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.