The Fish V2

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
We were just playing around and made few prototypes of the FISH V2. We combined the Vortech (V1 & V2) and the Procharger (P1SC) pattern into one bracket. Now you have a choice of either charger. This bracket is an improvement of the previous version. We move the charger up 2 more inches and move 2inches closer to the fender. It will give more clearance on both SC400/Soarer and LS400/Celsior chasis. We are also trying this bracket in a GS400 too. Here are some pictures.

Mmm, thats some good looking fish. Good for you too, full of iron.

Unfortunately, thanks to the 1UZ and this website, i cant afford to eat fish.

As a result, i'll eat the stuff real brackets are made from. Cardboard. Mmm, cardboard. So structural, yet so tasty.

Yes, 1uz through 3uz. Bolt patters are the same for the 3, just different materials used. I want to jump on the 4.3 block for a swap but the VVT heads make it real hard to mate 91' non VVT heads.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 19
Fish V2

Lex

I've interested in the Fish bracket with an ati procharger. The question is have you had the chance to test fit on the gs 400 or 430 yet? I know there was a one person who questioned if it would fit on the 3uz but I did not follow the answer about materials and...?

Erik

Procharger units are larger than vortech units so space would be less w/ the ATI but it fits. Also, the fish v2 bracket is longer and taller by 2'' both ways. This keeps the unit off the battery floor (dunno if batt is in back of engine compartment or front?) I needed to use the battery space for the actual charger but as for the GS400/430 it will bolt on in the same positions for both blocks it won't matter. The only real question is the available space in your front left corner (driver). Post a picture if you can, I should know right away.

img235.jpgimg236.jpgimg165.jpg

Attachments

• img235.jpg
    img235.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • img236.jpg
    img236.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
Yeah it is larger charger for sure! With regards to the battery...its in the back of the engine bay, but the issue is with the ecu. As you can see :)

Well I have a couple ideas. The charger needs to be exactly where your main fuse/ecu box sits. I suppose you could mount on the other side but you would be back to square 1 w/o a ready made bracket so thats out. I think honestly the older V1 bracket would suit your space requirements better. It's for and LS but it's very close to battery floor and you might need to trim it up. Also, I wish i had a shot of the underside of that box, to see if the depth is there and just an overall idea of how much space your talking about. My battery floor is roughly 10'' deep, can you describe the underside of that box and what sorta dimensions it has? hah better yet a shot w/o it in? That would make a certain answer! I envy the VVTI in your setup, anythings possible!

-possibly "turn" the box horizontally so that it's parallel w/ it? Might end up a large splicing job but it might to the trick