Jza80 Supra, 1uzfe, Vortech supercharger, fish bracket,

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks for sorting it, im having general problems posting it might be my browser.

Whats your opinions on the graphs? . . open to all

The real kick in the butt comes at 5k to 6k rpm on the road, right at the top its hard to deply on the road and keep off the limiter, so im thinking of running a smaller pulley and using a wastegate to bleed off boost so the 7 psi comes in 2k earlier

Your setup is almost identical to mine... down to the motor and supercharger, and intake routing. You just run waaaaaaaaaaaay more boost and have a healthier motor, I pulled 245rwhp with everything else completely stock, including the horrible auto trans and horrible exhaust and a gigantic 3.75" pulley on my blower. I love how much power you're pushing.

Thanks for sorting it, im having general problems posting it might be my browser.

Whats your opinions on the graphs? . . open to all

The real kick in the butt comes at 5k to 6k rpm on the road, right at the top its hard to deply on the road and keep off the limiter, so im thinking of running a smaller pulley and using a wastegate to bleed off boost so the 7 psi comes in 2k earlier
I would try a methanol injection scheme if I were you. The fact that I never did it to my car is what's keeping me at 3psi.

Thermactor I have you to thank mainly for the set up, i couldnt find any other 2nd gen engines with a centri set up, so I copied you! thanks for that! My injectors are maxed out and iv got quite high inlet temps (althought my cold air feed has made a huge diference) I want to do some charge cooling but not loose any response due to an intercooler set up, also as a drift car there is limited airflow anyway when its getting used hard. I considered a side mount set up, but I think meth inj is almost definate for me now. also Iv located a unichip, 7m injectors and a smaller pulley so . .watch this space!

Iv Been away for a while.....and all my pics have gone WTF!

Anyway i may sort them out I may not,

For those that are interested, iv been running this set up now for ages, and its got me in some trouble on the street to be fair....

So after learning some lesson the hard way what am i going to do?

MORE POWER!

To summerise, Vortech v1 supercharger on a fish bracket, Non inter-cooled running 6-7psi was giving me 400BHP

Its a good set up and bloody fast in a supra that weighs 1350kg all in,

I could feel tho on hot days with The ignition would retard quite severely, and in contrast on cold winter days id be making way more power than the dyno run.

There was also significant heat soak with the non inter-cooled set up.

My injectors are Maxed out at 400 bhp.

So the plans now are:

Larger injectors and control for them.....Im thinking apexi S-AFC as its listed for the 1uz engine and is very simple and 7mGE injectors as iv got a lot of them already.

Intercooler - iv fitted a side mount set up from a Toyota Aristo - just waiting on some pipe work to connect it up

twin blow off valves - as the single blitz unit visibly couldn't discharge enough air

Waste gate boost control - use a waste gate to control boost pressure

AND obviously a Smaller Pulley, with the wastegate i can bring in boost earlier and limit it in the top end

Possibly some thicker headgaskets if det is unavoidable

My goals are modest 414 bhp with a more consistent charge temperature (why 414 u say? - Limit of engine internals, Trans and 414 is still a benchmark figure for many production V8s costing way over 60k right now (bmw M3 Audi R8 4.2 Lexus ISF etc etc)
In practice id hope to make a lot more if only just for the dyno graph.

My budget £1000. . . .well I hope, no real reason im just a tightwad the 400bhp fish set up cost me £1160 all in

So far intercooler £30 and pipework £80

sweet! now i can put a face to the build! looks good! im glad theres some mk4 owners out there moving past the 2j swap to v8 goodness