FISH Bracket position

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redsunbeam

I have an engine out of a 1990 soarer in a rover P5B that i want to supercharge. I am looking at fitting a rotrex charger on the lextreme fish bracket. I dont have any room at the front of the engine to fit it the usual way round so it would have to be fitted with the pulley facing forwards and the charger level with the engine. The inner wing can be relieved to make room for the charger.

finalfit001.jpg

Does anyone have a picture from the front of just the bracket fitted so i can see if the charger would clear the cylinder head? or the bracket dimensions please.

Last edited:
looking at the pics there wont be any room. your best bet would be to get a m90 or m112 from bullet of the likes. unless you want to move your rad and shit

The usual vortech set up has the charger air intake facing the front of the car, i want to put the charger the other way round because i have no room in front of the engine. The pulley would face the radiator and the intake would face the rear of the car. It would sit above the exhaust manifold alongside the engine instead of in front of it. I can modify the inner wing to give me room for this. Is the "FISH" bracket long enough to clear the cylinder head to enable me to do this?? I have made a cardboard supercharger for a test fit, will post pictures when i have some, it may help with the description of what i want to do.

Last edited: