The Fish V2

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Is there enough room(mainly engine wise) and is it possible to put the charger on the otherway so you dont have to use a CCW vortech??

procharger sponsored this chevy owner (forgot model he had) but it had a carbureted 502 with four p1sc prochargers. It put down over 3000hp and was in low 7sec.

I'm sure you coud but you would need a ccustom bracket for the new bolt hole locations. Just FYI, mot prochargers can be spun both ways hehe...

Mainly because i dont have alot of room forward of the engine but ive got more room down the passenger side(drivers for you americans) running towards the firewall, and second hand vortech aren't real common let alone CCW ones.

Really if i had a head unit would make the decision easier.

If you decide you want one, I have one here in Aus you can buy. It's new and the money will still go to Lextreme, but saves shipping from the US, should only be about $15 shipping from Sydney, vs US$60 from US.

I used a version 1 on my set up as the V2 wasn't ideal for my particulars

what happened Nem? selling the procharger??? wish u lived close we could brainstorm.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 82
im asuming he means v1 and v2 of the supercharger bracket.

Yes nemises,gunna keep that one in mind,chasing prices for stuff and the moment before i buy.

what happened Nem? selling the procharger??? wish u lived close we could brainstorm.

No I ended up with a V1 after the V2 pushed it too far behind my headlight, Lex sent me the old one. I thought it'd be easier to on sell the new V2 for him to someone in Aus, instead of spending all the money to ship it back

Not really, tried a few things but still the same (including disconnecting ICV)

The only thing I haven't done properly yet is pressure test the intake piping, if it's leaking my bet is the dodgey MAF adapter.

1uzvl- It's pretty straightforward if you can relocate that fuse box. i know it's a lot of work but hey at least you don't have to relocate your battery. I have not measured actual clearances but I would say from your serpentine belt line towrds the headlight assembly you will need around 10''. Mine i butted up against my fuse box (1'' clearance) and I barey have any room for a filter. These might be easier/harder on GS, hard to say. I know that if the fuse box is solved you can start your project.

Mines a conversion into a commodore so i dont have the fuse box at all,lucky me.I just wanna hang it on the oppsite side of the bracket instead of the front side,After looking i think it may fit how its designed.

it won't w/o a competey new design. The stock one mounts to the bolt hole locations for the fan bracket. this is only on the driver side, alternator would likely need to move too.

^^^^Thats it,i want it on the side it all ready is, expect not hanging fowards of the engine but back behind the bracket so looking from the front you would see the just the pulley then the bracket the the charger behind that.That way a standard vortech could be used.

Should be doable, the only thing off the top of my head is the dip stick, it's in the way on my particular engine.

You could mount on the inside of the bracket. You will need to buy the "jackshaft" to re-route the pulley back to the front of the bracket. More parts to buy but I believe Lex has all the info on that type of setup.

Actually I don't think you would need a shaft as the bracket is fairly thin, you can buy offset pulleys which set the pulley alignment a good inch or more further away from the charger then our type of pulleys. ..

It'd all be trial and error, like trying to squeeze one in a 4Runner heh...