Solid or Simi Solid Engine Mounts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Im interested,but right now I got a guy looking to make some urethane ones using a 1 1/2" round bushing like you commonly see on four links.We'll see what his cost is like.

I also have a lot of feedback about Lexus OEM Engine Mount.... They wear out too fast. So I am going to make some urethane for myself.

yea,let me know.Only reason Id go with this other guy is because he's willing to trade parts for making them.Do you have any solutions for the stock transmission mount?

I recently put new Range Rover mounts in with my new engine (600km or 350 mile ago) and when I removed my engine both front mounts had sheared off.

I'm interested in any designs for a urathane mount where the mounting bolts/studs are in a straight line with a 75mm (3") diameter and around 40mm (1 3/4") height.

Noltec sold out and are no longer there.

I have some QT front arms in my Rover. Very nice and very expensive. I hope thier engine mounts are more affordable.

Noltec sold out and are no longer there.

I have some QT front arms in my Rover. Very nice and very expensive. I hope thier engine mounts are more affordable.

qt's are the ones i have (radius arms)..they were the cheapest i could find!!

£57 for the engine mounts..(though no dimensions given so a phone call would be in order,)

http://mackayrubber.com.au/pdf/enginemount_web.pdf

Anyone know which of the universal mounts would be suitable for weight/torque handling ability?

83655978.jpg

Energy Suspension 9.9107G should work. I have used them in hot rods and cars up to 650 hp with no problems. I only have the brackets that bolt to the engine. But if someone could supply me the stock engine mounts and frmae brackets I could engineer up and make the mounts avialable for purchase.

Jake

I just put 15,000 on my new OEM's after a rebuild and one has already ripped cleanly off at the metal top. At over $100 each I wish they had some tougher engineering =( Possibly torquing them down a lot more could help? i dunno

Dude nice find. I wonder if they are all polyurathane? Description says "hard" rubber/polyurathane. If they had all poly I would see these as well worth the money.

Pricy... but nice. I will try to keep the finish product under $200. The design I have in mind, you can change the polyurathane without changing the hardware. The polyurathane i have in mind will be very stronge and should able to handle 750-900 hp without any issue. Heavy duty is what I am after.

May I suggest engine mounts from a Lada Niva? You may not be aware of the car, It's a small russian go anywhere 4WD. The secret rubber mix they use for the engine mounts and bushes is some bloody good stuff. Word goes around the lada sites it's the result of a Cold war experiment.

I've seen 25 year old Niva's that have taken a hammering offroad still running stock bushes, They were cracked and tattered looking but still had miniscule amounts of play. Few blokes over in the UK nearly failed there MOT (Yearly inspection) due to cracked bushes, But Mr. Inspector has got to show sufficient play to deem them illegal, which he could not.

Pricy... but nice. I will try to keep the finish product under $200. The design I have in mind, you can change the polyurathane without changing the hardware. The polyurathane i have in mind will be very stronge and should able to handle 750-900 hp without any issue. Heavy duty is what I am after.

I am very interested BTW. Not sure if I'd want solid though, just something harder. Maybe a solid trans mount.

On my car, thats where it feels like all the movement is, in the trans mount.

All my mounts (OEM) are fairly new BTW, maybe a year old.

KC

No my mounts will utilize polyurathane so it will not be solid but strong and long lasting. Cheaper to replace too. They will be standard polyurathane made in the USA.

just to step back a bit, Noltec sold out to Whiteline and have continused to sell as whitelin pro ( i think that was their name ). Try the whiteline page and see if they have what you are after.