Seller Feedback V8 Solid / Bussmann Fussbox

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MrChow

http://www.lexusv8solid.co.za/

Really interesting stuff but will not give out straight answers. I have a bunch of emails asking them. About there product and they give me the run around like a new at this.

The first 3 reply we good but then they just didn't care after. Here the last email after them not response for a 2 weeks. I decide to try again.
Read from bottom to top.
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 4:55 AM, ---- <[email protected]> wrote:
Okay then. Why would you post up a price?

So what would I have to buy then? This is first is my first choice for bypassing immobilizer I like the fusebox, but if not I can go to something else.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 4:33 AM, V8 Solid <[email protected]> wrote:

We don't sell the Bussman Fusebox individually.

It was designed by us and is under copy right with Bussman USA and South Africa.

On 2013-08-30 01:49, ---- wrote:
Hello,

I have a 1uz vvti motor swap and I found your guys youtube video.
I've been doing research on how to bypass the immobilizer and I like
your fuse box.

Are you able to start up the motor without any trans hook up to the
motor?

I'd like to get a quote for these items shipped to USA,

Bussmann USA fuse box Price:R 1400

And whatever is needed to bypass the immobilizer.

Thanks you for your time.
-William

--
Carol Whipp
V8 Solid Pty Ltd
+27 11 426 0266
074 722 7455
www.lexusv8solid.co.za/
I told them in another email that I had money ready to send them and they still didn't give me an answer.

I just wanted to leave this.

Then order mine
I will be bud. My wheel bearing are going out again on my DD after I will order from you. I still have your email saved and everything.

This really was your first post? A rant?
Does that matter that I have one post? I am not a troll that just post to have a post count. I only post when I have a real question that hasn't been post yet or an opinion that matters.

I posted this up so people wouldn't waste there time on them.

Mr Chow

Just a matter of time till I the owner of V8 Solid came across this thread...If you need something then just contact us on [email protected] or [email protected]
If you had clicked on the Bussmann fuse box on our website you would have seen that we only sell the unit as a replacement part.

We supply over 40 pre-wired units a month on our local market and our international supply is mostly when the client sends us his complete harness, we then send it back wired.

There are the people out there that don't wana cut any corners and thus have no problem with the extra DHL cost's involved.

George-R will see you right and he has been a great help to us. Really knows his stuff this guy.

Thank you for posting Mr chow and you are most welcome with feed back

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I wanted you to see this post. I have try to contact and inquire information about your product/services. Multple times I'd like to add. I never got a Straight or Informative information.
At the time of the email I didn't see "sell the unit as a replacement part" even so in your companies replies you could have explained that.