Re-Introduction

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TKing

Hey guys,

Just wanted to re-introduce myself. I'm not new to the site but it's been awhile since I've posted.

I sold my SC400 last year and just recently replaced it with a 2000 LS400, so I'm interested in seeing what types of mods or upgrades others are doing or have done to theirs.

Not sure at this point what direction I want to go with the car. The only thing that I am interested in in changing at the moment are the wheels...it's currenlty got 20" chromies and I think I want to find something a little more subtle in a brushed alluminum with chrome lip to help accentuate the platinum paint color...

Not sure just yet. Also, I'd like to see if there are any tail lights that are available with a clear section to replace the yellow section that is present on the OEM light. I'd also like to replace the front side markers with something clear as well. Other than that, I really like the car as is...

Oh, and finally, I'd like to lower the buggy a bit to...nothing to aggressive...I'm a little older now so I've gotta be able to get out of the freakin thing...

Ciao,

TK

Welcome to Lextreme. The site is definitely bias towards power and handling upgrades. Are you interested in engine or power upgrades?

Welcome to Lextreme. The site is definitely bias towards power and handling upgrades. Are you interested in engine or power upgrades?

Yeah, I know...

Not sure just yet if I want to go to extreme with the LS just yet. Right now I just want to work on the asthetics. Looking to do something with the wheels, maybe front and rear lips, side skirts and bring it down to earth some...yada, yada, yada...

Who know's what awaits me down the road...

I already have a go fast car so I just want to cruise and look good in the LS...:wink1: Ya know...

But who knows, that could definitely change in the future...

Ciao,

TK

I always wanted the late LS400. :hump: It's nice and smooth. There're a lot of nice body kits out there for this car. You may check out the website www.luxurymods.com and contact Tony. Hopefully he could sort the parts for you. He's this forum's member and vendor as well. Tell him that Steve from Lextreme referred you.

If I have that LS400, I wouldn't let it stay stock for long. Just itchy here and there for some power & handling mods.

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the info. I feel you bro...I just want to get it looking right before I make any decisions to add any go fast parts. Plus my wife already won't ride with me in my 930...

Ciao,

Jitters