SIDEWAYZ introduction

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SIDEWAYZ

Hello folks

I been a member on here for sometime, just reading posts for info, etc. Now I figured its time for me to post something of my own.

I am from North Carolina, been a Toyota freak since I was a little boy pretending to drive my mom's 81 Corolla. I have owned 600whp Supras and track day AE86s. I have an extensive background in automotive electronics and custom fabrication. I have worked the majority of my career as a toyota/lexus technician at a specialty speed shop. I currently work as a automotive electrician, performing tasks such as installing radios/stereos/alarms to making new wiring harnesses for old classics. Last year, I was diagnosed with several back problems, so I "retired" from my hopeful racing career and sold all my race cars and projects. Been driving my old beater 91 LS for some time, but not wanting to spend any real money on it, I re-acquired and old 74 Celica ST, that I sold about 8 years ago. I am piece milling everything together that I am going to need to convert it to a "4000GT". Since I am not into the racing thing anymore, I am looking to build a car that has all modern luxuries (power locks/windows/steering, A/C etc). I want a project that will be a comfortacble daily driver, yet still have a nice rumble from the exhaust like all the old camaros and mustangs I see at car shows. I am hoping for weather to warm up and dry up, so I can begin a build that I am projecting will take me about 2 years to be 99.99% complete. Let us face it. NO PROJECT IS EVER 100% COMPLETE.

So I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to share information between members.

But being thrown around on a race track for hours is more painful than bending over a fender. Atleast when im working on a car i can stop. Its kind of difficult to stop mid race