Nitrous and introduction.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Launch

Just jumping over from the Club Lexus forum and I am pretty new to the Lexus family. Not new to building cars at all though. I've been building cars and drag racing for over 20 years. I've built Chevy's, Fords, 2 Nissans, and 1 Supra. I've always loved the SC400's and spent about 6 months looking for a clean low mileage white one. Getting ready to put some really nice exhaust on it and may spray it however new to the 1UZ. For the guys that are spraying what can these motors handle? Not looking to run 10's just looking to add some power. Thanks in advance for your help. Great site and some familiar names from the CL site on here. Name is Brett.

Attachments

• Lexus SC400 019.JPG
    Lexus SC400 019.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 9
Brett welcome. Most of us are into forced induction for performance instead of nitrous, but search for posts from Jibbby or Jibby. He was one of our members who went down that road in lieu of FI. I think Steve Chumo may have dabbled in nitrous at one time as well, and will probably chime in.

Brett welcome. Most of us are into forced induction for performance instead of nitrous, but search for posts from Jibbby or Jibby. He was one of our members who went down that road in lieu of FI. I think Steve Chumo may have dabbled in nitrous at one time as well, and will probably chime in.

Thanks cribbj, I have also used SC and Turbo set ups in cars but I'm just not looking for that type of power in this car. Love the way it drives so it's purpose will be that of a daily.

Plans are exh, cams, intake, stall, and small bottle 75-100 shot. The 92 is a great ride just not much on power from the factory. If I pick up a spare motor to build I may boost it with some good internals but that will be quite a ways down the road.