PHOTOS 112 on 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fugly

I've been slack i've had this setup going since may, but seeing LEX's new manifold inspired me to put some photos up, theres a before & after engine bay photo & some photos of various mods & fabricated bits i had to do to make it happen.
Any questions, fire away

Very nice Fuly. I didn't I would serve as an inspiration. Anyway, which car is the M112 from? How long is the nose of the supercharge?

Christmas came early here too. The Richwood manifold AND Jordy's manifold both turned up at the house.

Here's pics of my M112 (for a Cobra) sitting on both. Hmmm..... looks like I need a bigger manifold or a smaller charger. That bypass valve assembly cum intake elbow really adds to the length of this thing.

I guess I'm going to have to evaluate my options here...... This M112 is ginormous compared to yours, and I can see right now it's going to be a real PITA to keep it from fouling any fuel system.

In your photos, I see some linkage and an actuator at the rear of your 112; is that your bypass valve? If so, it's much more compact than mine.

John,

If money is not an issue. Have you consider a Whipple charger? W140-AX seems to be a very nice combo with the 1uzfe. This charger will yield 140 cubic or 2.3 liter.

The Whipple was my first choice a year or so ago, but I decided to go with one of these Eatons because they're so cheap on eBay. Mine is a new one that's never been on a motor, so maybe I'll just resell it and revisit the Whipples and/or try to get an Opcon/Autorotor from Oz.

I knew this thing was big, but it wasn't until the manifolds showed up that I realised just how big.

John,

I am in the process of building a supercharger system for a friend and will be using a Whipple. I think he wants the 2UZFE block swap with Whipple charger for his LS400 cruiser.

Whipple's are a S**Tload in Australia,They are in Qld too,W140-AX head unit will start off at $4000-4500 Retail(What ever discount you can get?will help)Then you need bypass and correct snout length etc,not much change from 5 k...bloody Ripped off here..!

112 is the best bang for the buck and especially from the Ford Cobra. They are about 450-650 usd. However, whipple is very nice if money is not an issue.

I've been slack i've had this setup going since may, but seeing LEX's new manifold inspired me to put some photos up, theres a before & after engine bay photo & some photos of various mods & fabricated bits i had to do to make it happen.
Any questions, fire away

Fugly-

What can the M112 Eaton Charger do for the 1uz-fe motor?...Horse power speaking? Let's figure you can make 200whp on the N/A motor if your lucky, then with the charger belt drive loss what what do you expect the charger can do maxed out....I also noticed you have the dual MSD's going...What benefit do those bring and how did you get those integrated in...I use to use the MSD's on my older small block Chevy's...Didn't think they serve much benefit on the newer Xuz-fe motors of today....Nice setup and congrats....If I had 5 grand to piss away I would definetely consider the Eaton charger...Maybe the M90 from what I have read...

Oh and the whipple chargers are wicked...We used those monsters on the 454's CID's back in the day...POWER is what we got....