Link G4 storm and ITBs photos

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sorry Jake let me explain more. We are suppling the ITBs and link wired up. We will fire it up on our motor and set up something that will allow the customer to run his engine before it is tuned. We will then courier it down to him in the south island NZ and he will fit it up and connect the few wires it needs onto his car. He wants me to go down and tune it for him so I will need to start working on the Mrs that we need a long weekend trip away. Cheers

sounds sweet. So your basically trying to create a "kit" w/ itb + mani + ecu ? That would create a huge client base if people found a "bolt on" 1uz kit. Most ppl love ITB's but can't deal w/ the prep work so if you can sort out the problems there is a large market waiting for you. You stated NZ, all ITB setups I see are from NZ or AU but here in the states we have no such resource. Could the kit be offered online?

I deal with damien all the time. When the V8s where in Hamilton he brought his supercharged soarer down and watched the racing from my shop. I will price some manifolds for you to go with the engine mounts. Cheers

I wonder how hard an "ITB intake manifold" would be. I mean create an ITB setup inside a sealed "upper plenum" that could allow for the addition of FI by adding a 3'' port for piping. Basically a mock TB port in OEM location but use the ITB' underneath the plenum to do the work w/ the aid of a blower cramming air down 8 trumpets. I must say this has GOT to create some good flow. Who knows, could find the limits if the stock heads using just such a setup. Hmmmmm..... "Procharged ITB 1UZ" -I like that

:Thinkingof_: