New Supra 6 speed [email protected]

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That my friends is what is known as "driving"

I would love to know what engine is sitting under that hood???

That would be Boost Logic's built 3.4 liter stroker 2jz-gte

"The Boost Logic ultimate 3.4L Stroker shortblock is the same motor use in our record setting drag car and our record setting dyno street car. This setup makes over 1500+RWHP with no issues!! We have built well over 80 motors and we have not had one single failure nor return. Our motors are built with the utmost care and great time is taken in every motor build to ensure that each and every motor will perform out of the box.

Included in our build:
Brand New Toyota Shortblock
BC 3.4L Stroker Kit w/ Custom Boost Logic Spec Pistons
Boost Logic Oil Drive Gear
Carillo Rod Upgrade
Billet Main Caps
ARP Main Studs
1/2" ARP Head Studs
1/2" Head Stud Machining
Hard Block Fill
Boost Logic Spec Coated Bearing Set
Align bore Main Caps
Blueprint and Build Short Block"

http://www.boostlogic.com/xcart/product.php?productid=130&cat=0&page=1

Damn, that's a built 2jz-gte???... WOW...

I always thought you would have to run nitrous which I do not see in that vid to gather enough torque at launch to compensate for the big turb's.....However, with the 6 speed manual v160 as witnessed you can rev and ride the clutch to compensate for good launches.....That's always been my understanding of these smaller liter sized 2jz..motors...

That's one fast streetable supra... John your friend has a nice ride at boost logic..

SW's car is incredible. Their shop is just a couple miles from my house. Chris and Kean at Boost Logic really know what they are doing.

For some reason the Supra seems to be really corning the market on those standing mile runs. For the past three years, at least here in TX, the Supra has come out on top, even vs dedicated race cars that make it to the event. Part of this, IMO, is the work that Boost Logic does to ensure the car does not break down. Seems like a lot of the competitors who have a chance (over 1500 whp) end up breaking something. Nice to see the V160 can take it :)

With the right hardware preparation and driving technique, the Supra can really move.

James,
That turbo looks like the jet turbine engine. It can suck a man through it.