Twin supercharged 4.7 six speed supra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That's super, Dass!

But how about some closeups of the motor in or out of the car? Did you use a pair of centrifugals, or ????

jpg.gif

Only had 9lb boost @4500 rpm because of belt slippage.But that did give us 470 rwhp.Currently changing to different belt set-up. The engine is built with built up cams,performance valve springs, fully ported heads,custom forged pistons(8.8-1) to suit the 1uzfe crank,argo rods ,850cc injectors,custom flowed plenum, 7/16 head studs,main studs 1/2'".Autronic sm4 +cdi.
Should be back on the dyno with in the week.

Hi Justin,
No Eric here . Manifold from my shed .Cams by Surecams. Superchargers bullet . Performance springs Australia.Headwork speedflow Corooy. By the way what ever happened to Eric's TT Supra.

One word. Beautiful.

I didn't know the rotrex could be run in reverse orientation. Might be time to lose the vortech and look into these.

They can not run in reverse direction ,hence the double sided belt set-up.

Hi Justin,
No Eric here . Manifold from my shed .Cams by Surecams. Superchargers bullet . Performance springs Australia.Headwork speedflow Corooy. By the way what ever happened to Eric's TT Supra.

My bad sorry mate, just from the manifold and engine spec i though it might have been one of Eric packages?

His TT is going well but yet to screw an big boost into it? Dunno why but the rumours have started ;-)

Heads flow better , inlet manifold much better to work with. Shim under bucket ,larger & lighter valves ,COP had to be change to suit cdi. Question would be why would one use the early heads apart from off the shelf cams.

VVT-I heads in stock form flow as much as a heavily ported 1uz head (Non VVT-I). Good idea about the cams too, the 4.7 heads dont spin as fast with their standard cam profiles. Im jealous :) I thought I had it made with a centri'd 4.7 but I guess someone always has to 1-up lol