Need some more opinions before I purchase my turbo accesories

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

urbancustoms

hey my 1uz is here and is in the supra. We now have it ready to the point where the next thing to do is the manifold and decide my turbo setup. the shop is really leaning to a twin kit. im the one funding the project so i have to think more deeply. i was reading some articles about how the twin turbo is really hard to. i am also concerned at the fact that i need to buy 2 of everything. (turbo, wastegates, oil lines, dual exhaust) i do not like the idea of dual exhaust on my supra or wanting to route 2 pipes to one muffler. also i think it would weigh a lot more than a single turbo.

i am starting to lean to the single turbo idea. I would rathe just run one big turbo and have a clean and lighter setup. I also want to just keep it simple with one full 4" exhaust.

can you guys give me your opinions on what you think is best to do. I also am wondering what is the biggest turbo generally i can fit if i run the turbo in the center between the radiator (obviously i would need to run electric fans) and engine. this is also for show purposes so if i cant run twins i should at least mount the turbo in the center.

thanks guys.