1995 Sc400 I need more horsepower

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WUKWS

I have a custom exhaust and air intake system. Not interested in turbos or chargers because I wont have the money. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I used to have a 1993 Mustang GT which ran mid 13's. The sc400 is a different breed, I am new to these cars and parts are hard to find. Thanks for any and all help.

NA performance costs a lot more than adding a turbo, or a supercharger.

Anything else you do after intake and exhaust will require a programmable ecu.

I have custom extractors, and full exhaust, twin throttle body intake manifold, and programmable management, and I have 240rwhp.

All for a cost of just over $5000AUD.

Next is cams ($2000AUD), or increase the compression ratio ($1500AUD), plus a head port and polish.

NA power is not cheap.

Thx for your feedback, but there is a big difference between having $5,000-7,000 at one time and spending $5,000 staggerd over a period of time. Though I see what your saying about the cost for a NA car. Which programable ECU do you use I have heard a lot about the Apex'i II AFC, but can it make a difference if there are no turbos or chargers installed.

Being in Australia, we tend not to go for piggyback crap.
We go full stand alone. As I'm running manual transmission, that didn't provide a problem as I have no needs to control the auto (one reason why people go piggyback).

The ecu I have is Microtech.
But there is Wolf, Haltech, Link, Autronic, Motec, and a few others out there too, all full stand alone.

What about Uni-chip or chip torque i've read reports of up to 20kw at wheels after having one of these fitted in a soarer. Of coarse they had full exhaust system's and intake mods but for around $1300au you can't complain. The chip torque is suppose to be able to be reprogramed via a standard laptop or computer of some sort.

I went to the uni-chip website and it didnt appear that this chip is compatible with my year and make which is a 1995 sc400 (not Soarer). Though a modified ecu will be needed if I do decied to spray. I think as long as the engine is NA I dont think I need one. Right now I think my best option is to replace the headers, its the only thing not changed on my exhaust. Hopefully the group buy from JBrady will pan out. Thanks for your reply, im still new at this.

WUKWS, still no news on the headers. Tell me about your current exhaust. Intake and exhaust mods are the best and easiest mods. From there an expert valve job and port work are worth considering. If going that route slightly more agressive cams would be my choice.

My exhaust is almost complete, I am waiting on a friend that is installing a pair of rush headers. I think with Neils instructions and lextremes EGR block off kit, the install will go smooth, but I am waiting to see first and get all the information. I am waiting to put in the hi-flo cats, I figure do it all at once, because I may have to move the cats again with the headers. After that I want to go with a Nitrous system, but there is still a lot of work to do with the exhaust, so time will tell. But keep me informed about the group buy, and thanks for the response.

www.xerd.com

screw the hiflow cat link i sent xerd is comming out w/ bolt on off later for emissions if you want testpipes for the ls400 sc400 sc300 not sure if they will fit