Need 20-50hp more out of my IFZ-FE motor??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You do not want more peak horsepower you want more torque in the towing RPM range.

Assuming these numbers are accurate:

1FZ-FE:
max power: 158kw @ 4600rpm = 212hp @ 4600rpm
max torque: 373nM @ 3200rpm = 276tq @ 3200rpm

276 / 4.5 = 61.3 lb/ft torque per liter @ 3200rpm

The early 1uz-fe makes 260 (over-rated) / 4.0 = 65 lb/ft torque per liter @ 4400rpm

Long tube SMALL diameter headers with good merge collectors and SMALL secondary pipes along with a bump in compression (premium would probably be needed) could get you to your goals. If the valve angle and head design is similar to the 3UZ-FE you could possibly copy the cam timing AT THE VVTi SPECIFIC numbers for that same engine at 3200rpm. The 3UZ-FE as found in the 2001+ GS430 is rated 325lb/ft = 76 lb/tq at 3400rpm.

Unfortunately, this higher compression would possibly cause problems in a heavier vehicle used for towing.

The long tube headers/exhaust I describe above may give you the gains by themselves you want. If you pick up 7 lb/ft per liter you gain 31 lb/ft.

Other choices would be LOW boost supercharging or turbocharging. This would be a specifically engineered system to give say 3psi of boost. You could use one of the TRD supercharger systems and change the pulleys to get your target.

3psi in the range you are targeting should give you a gain in the range of 50-60 lb/ft possibly more.

Ive got a mate that just piggybacked a computer into his f250 (Wolf I think?) which now has 2 sets of maps - normal and tow.

He said there's a massive difference when driving in the tow setting, but it is pretty thirsty. No engine mods done at all. Worth considering?

Death by Bass, John Brady, and Rivamasta thanks for the numbers and input..

Those power numbers are correct...Like I said the torque numbers are close between the 4.0L 1uz-fe and the 4.5L 1fz-fe motors so a swap wouldn't do much N/A speaking. It's a heavy 4 door truck that is equiped with the AWD feature and that is the problem..

I already have the TRD long tube headers, mandrel pipes, highflow everything on it now and that did make a nice difference on the topend as I previously mentioned... I will try the piggyback ECU and tune and see what happens and then consider the other options as mentioned.....

It's really makes a difference with exhaust mod's on both the Cruiser and SC400's...Oh how the stock exhaust systems restrict flow..

Thanks for input fellas.....

An Eaton M90 is a bit pricey hear in the States...

Sounds nice though Quebec, but I would not be looking forward to the price of a full supercharger system ($5000USD), an increase in fuel consumption, and maybe a decline in over all reliability...